Young dumb and dumber (part 4/pizzaria boy!?)

Start from the beginning

"No, thanks." You shook your head. He frowned but did not say anything else. Marion treated your high temperature in silence, which encourages you to fall asleep again.

"(Y/n)..." He called you.

"What?" You mumbled.

"It's already two in the afternoon, you must eat something at least." You pressed your cheek against his palm, you wonder why his palm remains cold.

You pushed yourself up from your bed. "No, please rest. You're not ready yet." He gently pushes you back down by the shoulders. You laid back down while Marion pulls the blanket up to your chest.

"Please wait here, I'll be right back." He flashed a reassuring smile.

He got up and scurried to your mini kitchen. Although you thought he was mentally ill, you admit he is a great cook.

He came back with a bowl of steaming hot... purple porridge? You raised an eyebrow. On top of it was what you assume to be a poached egg garnished with some greens. "Looks like alien food."

Marion chuckled at your confused reaction and started to explain. "I made savoury mashed purple potatoes with a poached egg on top. You're feeling unwell, so I needed to ensure that you eat something that is easy to digest."

"Purple potatoes? I've heard of Idaho potatoes, Irish potatoes, sweet potatoes and hot potatoes but not purple potatoes." The bowl was placed on your thighs. You picked up the spoon and ate a scoop. "Whatever it is, it's great! I can eat this all day!" The combination of rosemary, salt and pepper was perfect.

Marion was overjoyed to see you indulging in his cooking, he wouldn't want to kiss you without your permission, so he released some of that positive energy by rubbing your back.

While you were occupied with your heaven-in-a-bowl, he went back to your kitchen to retrieve a hot beverage.

You couldn't care less that the presence next to you was gone, you continued eating your lunch like no tomorrow.

When Marion enter your bedroom again, the bowl was wiped clean. He wondered if you licked it to create that state of cleanliness. "Here. Please drink." He passes you the hot beverage.

"Hey, what's this?"

Marion giggled. "It's hot honey-lemon tea with mint. I also added a pinch of cinnamon for that extra 'kick'. How do you like your lunch so far?"

"It's really good. You're a great cook." You kept it short so you could continue drinking the beverage. Even though it tasted somewhat odd, but you found it to be bearable since you were thirsty.

That remark of yours meant so much to Marion. He placed his hands on his chest and tilted his head to the side, expressing bliss. "Aw, I'm glad to hear that. Thank you."

---
You laid your head on his lap while he sits upright on the couch.
He strokes your hair like how someone would pet a cat.

He didn't feel comfortable that you were sleeping all day. His reason: "I'm scared that you won't wake up."

It was his idea to watch something on the television. He was adamant on choosing from the romance category.