Chapter 8- "You fancy her."

Elsa and Jack laugh with one another, holding hands, their capes gracefully flowing behind them. The royal blue and snow white glistening as they entered the workshop with their crowns on their heads. "And then I called him a kangaroo and he made a face like this." Jack joked, narrowing his eyes and eyebrows and inflating his cheeks to make them larger. He looked more like an angry fish if anything. His impression made Elsa giggle, her hand over her lips. "Jack that's so rude!" She laughed.

The guardians turned to the sound of the two winter spirits enjoying themselves. All eyes raised when they see Jack dressed nicely with his cape, long sleeve shirt adorned with frost details and jewels. And the very obvious v neck that went down to his chest. Showing off his toned yet lean body. Probably from flying and doing flips so much.

"Signing up for a beauty pageant Frost?" Bunny smirked at the way Jack's new outfit seemed to sparkle. The frost on his clothes definitely seemed like it was made of delicate ice crystals.

Jack scoffed. "Against you I'd win first place." He rolled his eyes. Proudly showing off his outfit. He liked that Elsa made it for him. The way her magic worked was so unlimited. Ice and clothes? Incredible. He never even thought of such a concept before.

North chimed in. "This looks like wedding clothes! Eloped?" He raised his bushy eyebrows at the icy pair. Sandy made an image of a heart above his head. A deep blush covered both their faces. Elsa quickly looked away and let go of Jack's hand. They definitely did share such a romantic moment... Her eyes widen at this thought. Her sister would be freaking out if she were here.

Elsa raised an eyebrow. "Wha- Marriage?" She awkwardly responded, her face turning a deep red. Her face seemed to have entirely changed color. Jack sensed the way she felt, she was a little embarrassed and shy. He didn't want her to be uncomfortable.

"Um- No no. We were just showing off our ice magic. Elsa turns out to be a good designer when it comes to ice clothes." Jack complimented, smiling at the blushing woman beside him. "Yes of course! That's exactly what we were doing in fact." She rubbed the back of her neck. That WAS all they were doing yet it became something more. A connection she had never felt for anyone before.

The guardians exchanged glances at one another. North had to hold back a chuckle. "Very well then! So everything is well then? Elsa?" He asked her, since Tooth had told them what happened when Elsa regained their memories.

Elsa's mood suddenly shifted, her eyes sad. An ache in her heart at the memory of losing her family. She felt it hurt inside her. Clawing its way out of her from the inside. A lump formed in her throat. She couldn't respond to North's question. The woman simply nodded, unable to speak.

Jack wrapped an arm around her to comfort her, Elsa didn't protest. She was so comfortable around him, she loved the way his touch felt. As if his arms promised protection and love for all eternity. Elsa took a deep breath, the ache in her chest slowly subsiding.

Bunnymund suddenly stiffened, his ears poking upwards. He held his arms up. "Aight everyone be quieter. I sense something..." His eyes widen, there was panic in his voice. "It's the Warren! We need to go! I feel something wrong! My ears can hear it!"

He quickly patted the floor of the workshop with his paws. The ground opened up underneath them and they all fell through. Elsa's eyes widen not expecting this all. "Woah!" She let go of Jack, they began sliding through what seemed like tunnels. The entire group shouting and gliding through in spirals eventually sliding out of the tunnels. All falling on the ground.

Elsa found herself falling and landing on something rather soft. She looked down to find herself laying on top of Jack. The young man pinned to the ground underneath her. He was blushing, his eyes staring into hers. "Hi?" He smirked. Elsa gasped and quickly moved off him. "I'm sorry!" She stood up, the hood of her cloak down and draping her shoulders. Her long hair bounced around her as she got Jack's hand and helped him up.