Gil .6.

Boyfriend Headcanons :)

- I think Gil would be a super loving, but VERY dorky boyfriend.

-Also very clingy.

-Gil would spoil his s/o to no end. Whatever they want, they don't even have to ask, and he will get it for them. He just wants them to feel appreciated.

-Always having to ask yourself whether your boyfriend is a human or a golden retriever.

-He would be SUPER goofy. Always making you laugh and smile.

'-Seeing his intelligence side a lot, which most people don't see.

-BUT sometimes asking you the most random questions ever, making you question his mind.

- "Y/N, If you're waiting for the waiter aren't you the waiter?"

-"Why are babies in the womb for 9 months...but aren't 9 months old when they're born?"

-"Y/N, If we get out of the shower clean, how do our towels get dirty?"

-"Gil I-"

-TEXTING EACH OTHER MEMES BACK AND FORTH.

-You mostly sending him the 'Stop It. Get some help.' meme to him.

-Relaxing dates in the dorms are a go to.

-Like seriously, you two hardly go on outside dates. You two are always in either his or your dorm playing video games, eating junk food, watching movies, and sometimes pranking Harry or annoying Uma.

-Even though they won't admit, Uma and Harry lowkey ships you two so much. Whenever they catch you both snuggle up, sleeping in each other's arms they must take a picture.

-Uma and Harry would also have a secret group chat with the others where they send the cute pictures of you two causing Evie to have a heart attack.

-

[A/N: Sorry if this is bad, didn't have any ideas other than this one😂 Omg, ever since I introduced my mom to k-pop she's loves it, her most favorite group is BTS. Her bias is Jimin and Taehyung is her bias wrecker. It's so adorable, I can't😊🥰 Hope you enjoy readers!💜]