Ben .7.

Imagine Ben asking the guys for advice to propose to you

Ben, Harry, Gil, Doug, Jay, and Carlos were speaking in Ben's office. He invited them over to maybe get some advice to propose to you. 

"I say ye grow some balls and just tell them mate." Harry addressed.

"Oo, what if you bring them to a romantic dinner to the enchanted lake!?" Carlos suggested.

"I agree with Carlos' idea." Doug complemented.

"Then after eating, slow dance with them. Then BAM, drop on one knee. Simple." Jay added.

"That's too cheesy, I say ye just propose to them the next time you both see each other."

"You think that me proposing to them without any romantic stuff won't let them think I don't love them enough to set up something nice for them?"

"Of course not mate, I think if you go all out, they might think they owe you something back."

"That dumb, Y/N is not that type of person to think that." Jay said as he rolled his eyes.

Ben was really nervous about all of this. He wanted to set up something nice and romantic for you but he didn't want you to think you owe him anything. He also didn't want you to think he doesn't love you enough by not doing something nice for you and just proposing to you out of nowhere. Ben adores you, and thinks you deserve everything. He adores you so much the poor king wants to marry you. He hopes you say yes but he just doesn't know how to ask you the perfect way.

"King Ben, I have a suggestion." All eyes fall on Gil to listen. Gil continued, "What if you maybe announce a rally then everyone, including Y/N, will show but it's secretly not a actual rally. You can surprise them, aka propose to them, by singing them a song!"

"That's actually not a bad idea." Doug patted Gil on the back.

"It's works! It's not too romantic and not too simple."

"What about for the song?"

"Oo! What if you 'Did I Mention' again but with a little twist?"

"Carlos, that's perfect! We should start setting up right now!" Ben excitedly said.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Everyone was gathered in the front of the school, by the beast statue. Students were dressed up warmly, not wanting to catch a cold. You were standing in the crowd, next to Mal and Evie, looking for Ben.

"Have you two seen Ben? He's the one who announced this rally but he's not even here."

Mal and Evie gave each other a look.

"He will show up, don't worry. Ben wouldn't keep his supporters out in the cold."

"He better not. I'm freezing my tits off." Mal snarled, shaking a little from the cold.

A microphone screeched was heard, causing everyone to cover their ears. Carlos, Jay, and Doug had joined you, Mal, and Evie's side.

"Sorry about that everyone, um-. Today, I wanted to make a special announcement. Y/N can you join me up here please?" Ben asked.

You made your way up to the platform where Ben was standing. Confusion was on your face a little. Ben took your hands in his one hand, while the other holds the microphone. He locked eyes with you and spoke again.

"Y/N, this is the exact spot we first met, not so long ago. I feel like I've known you my whole life. Did I mention...I'm in love with you?"

Everyone on the crowd 'awed', making you blush. A guitar melody was heard from the crowd. It was Doug playing his guitar. The melody sounded familiar. You cover your mouth in shock and giggled as he started singing.

"I met this girl/boy that'll rock my world, like it's never been rocked, and now I'm living just for her/him, and I won't ever stop." Ben spin you around, making you giggle.

"I never thought that it could happened to a guy like me, but now look what you've done, you got me..." Ben dropped down on one knee. You gasped, covering your mouth.

"Down on my knee..."

Everyone gasped. Ben handed the microphone to someone in the crowd, he then pulled out a tiny box in your f/c [favorite color]. 

"Y/N, it's you and me. It's you and me...forever." Tears started to drop from your eyes. Ben opened up the tiny box to revealed a beautiful f/c ring.

"Will you marry me? Will you be my Queen/King?"

A/N: I'll let you decide, hehe >:) Ben is too precious for this world oml. The Sea Three + Audrey and Doug ++ a new character ;) will be done tomorrow! Hope you enjoy!