Harry .7.

- i wouldn't recommend making him mad, when he's in a mood it's like the mad hatter came to visit the isle

-(you could if you want, if him angry turns you on, you do you)

- he honestly looks like he would love if you told him fairy-tale adventure stories (like how hook loved when wendy told him a story in peter pan [2003] aka my childhood)

- he likes having things that remind him of you in his room.

- such as old baby blanket, stuff animal, bobby pin from your hair, heck even a sock.

- he gets jealous incredibly easily.

- anyone that flirts with you has to deal with him and uma.

- gil would befriend you as soon as harry introduces you but uma won't.

- she'll have to get use to you, i mean she doesn't want her first mate's heart to get broken.

- he would have pretty basic nicknames for you

- "love" "doll" "darling" "hun"

- that. stupid. fxcking. smirk.

- and ocean blue eyes plus accent.

- since he is an man hoe and flirts with anything that breaths, he does it on purpose to piss you off.

- uses his hook to push your hair back or just brush it.

- such a damn tease.

- one of his favorite things to do everyday is to annoy the shit out of you.

- your his number one to go to when he's stressed.

- to calm him down just lay down with him, tell him a good story while playing in his hair, and bam.

- he'll be out, sleeping away, in seconds.