Harry .5.

mylifeisdescendants amayahcamille queer_deer_ wolfy_queen -vampiredaddy

[There are two different parts of this imagine.] Imagine Harry flirting with you and Ben, your older brother, gets overprotective. [the second part is for queer-deer-.]

You were walking through the woods with Jane, trying to find your brother or at least someone who isn't cursed. Jane had a pool pipe, stored with water from the enchanted lake in case we needed it. Both of you were already far from Auradon Prep. After a minute, Jane spotted a group of boys.

"Look! It's Carlos, Jay, some pirates, and is that Ben!?!" You looked where she pointed. Before you could say anything, Jane ran over to them, you following behind.

Once you two were closed by, Jane sprayed Ben with the enchanted water. The water caused him to turn back except he had a beard and fangs. You snicked to yourself. You couldn't wait to inform your dad about this.

"Wow bro, you look like dad now." Ben face turned red, he secretly gave you the finger. [lmao imagine if our innocent ben did this secretly.] 

"Well, well, well. Harry Hook. And you, my little duckling, are...ravishing ." You looked around to see if anyone was behind you then you looked back at the pirate or Harry, as you just heard his name. 

"You're really talking to me, pirate boy?" 

"Hey, back off my sibling,Hook." Ben said, standing in front of you.

Harry laughed. "Beast boy got guts now, eh?"

"I'll be happy to show you if you don't stop." Ben growled. You pushed Ben, so you could see Harry.

"Listen you two big toddlers, this is immature. Ben, I can handle myself. And you pirate boy should work better on the flirting, it makes you sound like a fuck boy." You turned on your heel and started walking the other way.  

[This is a added part for queer_deer_. I didn't want to make the imagine confusing for other readers. You don't have to read this part.]

|Ben p.o.v|

I watched as they walked away. They're growing up so fast now. I know they're going through hard times ever since they've told mom and dad they're trans. I'm the only one, and apparently Harry Hook who supports them. Hopefully, when this nightmare is all over, I'll convince mom and dad to support them. Better yet, I'll throw Y/N a pride festival!

[A/N: AW! Ben is the sweetest! Sorry if this sucked. School is killing me. I just wanna be a rock all day. Spooktober is coming up so I'm in the making of writing some Halloween stories but I actually have no idea when I'm going to publish them.]