Chapter 1

Harry's P.O.V

Officer Wyatt opens the back door and puts an arm on my shoulder as I get out of the police car. A couple camera men are already there snapping pictures of my arrival to the police station. I can see the headlines now, "Harry Styles, CEO of Foster Inc arrested, take your business elsewhere!" Ginny is definitely going to have to do some damage control for me when I get back. He walks me into the police station, shoving passed the News people with microphones and video cameras and we make our way inside. People glance over my way and begin to stare as they see I'm being escorted towards the back rooms. 

He opens the dark brown door and leads me inside. There's a table, with four chairs surrounding it. A light bulb overcasts the top of it, making it shine brightly and illuminating the whole room. He lets go of my shoulder and starts to undo the handcuffs behind my back. Thank fuck, they're finally off. I begin circling my wrists and rubbing them, trying to get the feeling back inside of them.

"Would you like anything to drink? Coffee, tea, water?" Wyatt asks me, pointing a finger towards the chair where he signals me to sit.

"Water s'fine." I say, and he gives me a little head nod before leaving the room.

I walk over to the metal chair and sitting down in it. It's not the most comfortable thing I've sat my arse in, but it's better then those bloody handcuffs he's had me in. I place my elbows on the table and lean forward, my hands wiping over my face as I let out a long, deep breath. This is mental, I shouldn't be here right now. I replay the scenes in my head that has just went down and I begin to laugh.

Like...that really just happened. 

The door opens and Officer Wyatt walks in, Styrofoam cup is in one of his hands. He walks over to the opposite side of the table and places his steaming cup down. He reaches behind him and takes out a notepad and a pencil. He places that on the table as well and takes a seat.

"As per your request, we've connected your mother and she is on her way to the hospital right now." He tells me, and I simply nod my head, still massaging my hands over my eyes, "Now, Mr. Styles, I am going to ask you a few simple questions, and you answer them honestly. The faster we get this done, the better. Understandable?"

"Yep." I say, releasing another sigh and leaning back against the chair.

"Okay , so first question is simple, what is Allison Carter to you?" He asks me, writing something down and then looking at me.

I roll my eyes, "She is my girlfriend, obviously."

"How long have you been seeing, Miss Carter?" 

"A couple months now." 

"Okay, and who is this," He flips the pages around, "Mr. Niall Horan?"

"Her psycho path of an ex-boyfriend." 

"And have you ever met this, Mr. Horan?" 

"Nope, not until tonight. I've heard about him, but never had the pleasure of meeting him," I chuckle dryly, "You can see why."

"Right," Officer Wyatt mutters, pencil scratching against paper, "Now, what happened tonight? What made you turn so violent  towards this man you have never even met before?"

"Because, Officer, I've been away on a business trip to Glasgow and come home to find out that this cunt is inside Allison's home, and knocked my girlfriend out cold! How would you feel if that happened to you? I get a phone call from Liam-"

"And that's Mr. Payne?" He interrupts me, and I clench my fist.

"Yes," I grunt, "Now, as I was saying, I get a phone call saying that Niall is over at Allison's and that I need to get home right away because Allison might be in danger. How would you react to that? I was scared, and angry. I get to the flat, Liam says he hasn't been able to get inside, Allison was a quite scared mess about it, didn't want to call the cops, so of course, I only thought of the worse thing possible."

"So, I went inside to find Niall hovering over Allison's lifeless body, saying some shit like she wouldn't listen to him so he had to do something about it. He put his hands on my girlfriend! Again! He abused her to thep point where he knocked her out cold..don't you think you'd beat the shit out of someone who would do that to your girlfriend as well?"

Officer Wyatt is nodding his head and writing stuff down in the pad, "So, I'm assuming this is her ex-boyfriend?"

I nod my head, "Yes. They dated in high school, he turned abusive, she left and came over here to Manchester. He's obviously crazy and needs mental help, who just follows someone half way across the world, knowing they don't want them anymore?"

"And are you so sure that Miss Carter doesn't want Mr. Horan anymore? Maybe she and he have been talking for a bit. Maybe she riled him up-"

I slam my fist on the table, making him jump, "Don't you dare try to say this is Allison's fault. She wants nothing to do with that scumbag and I know for a fact that's not what it is at all. Allison wants nothing to do with him."

"I was just saying some suggestions, Mr. Styles, we don't know her side of the story, I was just saying. No need to get angry with me, my apologizes."

"S'fine." I mutter, leaning back in my chair, arms folded across my chest.

"And so, after you see Niall hovering over Allison, that's when you decide-"

"That's when I decide I wanted to hurt him, yes. That's exactly what happened." I say, wanting this to be over with. I need to get to Allison's side, "Can I go now?"

Officer Wyatt lightly chuckles, "Not so fast, Mr. Styles, we can't let you go just quite yet."

"I've already told you everything that happened, I don't know why you have to keep me hear longer. I'm not the fucking bad guy here, Niall is." I sigh, rubbing the palm of my hands against my eyelids, "I need to go and be with Allison."

"I know, and I know that's where I would want to be too, but we can't let you go until we've heard Mr. Payne's side of the story too, until then, we have to keep you here. After we've heard his facts and get everything straightened out, then you can leave." He explains, a frown forming on his face.

"How long is this going to take now? Is Liam almost here?" I ask.

"He should be here soon," He says, he grabs his pen and notepad and gets up from the table, "Another officer will come in here and escort you to a holding room, so until then you will stay in there until we here the other side."

"Jesus Christ," I mutter under my breath, "I'm going to be put in a cell block? Are you kidding me?"

"Sorry, sir, there's not way else around this," He throws his empty Styrofoam cup into the rubbish bin by the door, "And when Ms. Carter wakes up, we'll need to question her as well. I'm letting you know a head of time so you don't get pissy with those officers as well." He smirks, and I roll my eyes. 

"This is a load of bullshit, ya know this right? Niall is a fucking piss of a wanker, and it's all his fault. You've got a hold of his criminal records right?" I ask Officer Wyatt, and he sighs.

"We did, we got them faxed over to us a little while ago. We know his background, and we know Allison has a restraining over against him, so that's why we need to hear Allison's side of the story. Just get her facts, the usual," He explains, "Trust me, Mr. Styles, if it was up to me you'd be already gone and off to the hospital, but that's not the case. I'm sorry, but we really can't do anything but to wait for Mr. Payne."

"Yeah, just sucks ya know," I say, finally just giving up, "My girlfriend has god knows what wrong with her, and I'm sitting here about  to be in a jail cell. I'm just worried."

"I know, sir, I know. And I feel for you, I really do. But she's going to be fine. And you're going to be fine. In no time you'll be able to see her and everything will be a-okay. I believe you, and I have no doubt in my mind that everyone else will believe you to, they just need to question Mr. Payne." He says, walking over to give me a good clasp on the shoulder, "I'll send another officer over right now so they can escort you."

"Thanks." I mutter quietly, eyes fixed on the table once again.

I just want Allison....I just need to see her.