Chapter 5

Allison's P.O.V

I've been awake for about 3 hours now, and Harry has stayed by my side the entire time. He hasn't really talked much. Just keeps holding my hand and looking at me every few minutes, I'm guessing to make sure I'm still awake and alert of what's going on around me. Dr. Slovenko and a few nurses have been checking up on me, and asking me the same questions over and over again.

"What's your name?"

"How old are you?"

"Do you know where you are?"

"How did you get here?"

Which, the answers are always the same.

"Allison Marie Carter."

"I am 20 years old."

"I'm at the hospital."

"No, I don't know why I'm here."

And every time I answer the last one, Harry looks at me like he's trying to read my mind and make me remember. But obviously it doesn't work. He hasn't spoken up and told me what's wrong, or why I'm in here, which is scaring me a bit. Is it really that bad? 

Dr. Slovenko walks in and erupts me from thinking, pulling Harry and I's attention away from the tiny TV screen in front of us on the wall and towards her. 

"So, in the past 3 hours we've ran some mandatory testing on your memory to see if you've forgotten anything or if you're memory has came back," She explains, and I nod, "Seeing as you've not forgotten anything, or haven't remembered anything, Mr. Styles will be able to fill you in on what happened to get you in here. Unless, you'd like me to tell you?"

"No, I can tell her." Harry speaks up, and it sounds cold, I look at him and then back at Dr. Slovenko.

"Harry can tell me, thank you." I say to her, and she nods her head and walks out of the room.

I turn towards Harry, and look over his face. He's still looking towards the door, and he's not really moving. 

"Harry? You okay?" I ask him, not really sure what's happening.

He finally moves is gaze to the floor and takes a deep breath, he looks up and wipes his mouth his hand, letting out a long sigh before looking up at the ceiling briefly and then fixing his gaze on mine. I feel like I shrink 10 times smaller now that's looking me, and it's a little scary.

"I'm really, really.. God, I'm so happy you're okay, and you're awake, I really am," He starts saying, shaking his head a bit, "But what's still in the front of my mind every time I think about how you could have been seriously injured because of this..because of how stupid you are, it boggles my mind."

I crease my brows a little bit, "What do you mean?"

"You honestly don't remember?" He asks, and I shake my head, "First off, you honestly didn't think I would have found out that you had that fucking piece of scum Niall in your flat?"

My breathing stops and my stomach sinks, he does know.

"Harry, please. I can explain-"

"No, let me explain first. You thought, it was okay, to have your ex boyfriend come into your home, know exactly where you live, knowing he's abusive? You thought that was a good idea? It's never a good idea to invite your old boyfriend over, but knowing he's a psychopathic loser?" He says to me, and I shake my head immediately.

"No, I know it's not, but Zayn was there too, and they both came over, an then Niall came back just wanting to say bye and stuff, and that's.. That's all I remember." I say sadly, and Harry runs his palms over his eyes and shakes his heads.