Chapter 11

Allison's P.O.V

"Harry!"

I squeal, running around the dining room table. He's right on my trail, and I know he's close behind me, but I move fast and we're now on opposite ends of the table staring at each other.

"You're getting quite fast, Miss Carter," Harry chuckles, breathing a little uneven as he makes tiny baby steps to the left, "But I'm more than certain I'm going to catch you right now, might as well give up."

"No way, I'm like a bunny rabbit. Cute but speedy. You can't catch me, Mr. Styles, you should just give up." I fasten the damp towel around my body tighter as I start making baby steps to my left.

Harry smirks, "I seem to remember that I was the one who beat you when we had that little race months ago. Remember?"

I giggle and roll my eyes, "That's because you cheated! Oh, hi Ms. Donalds."

Harry whips his head around to look in at the living room, and that's when I make my move. I run past him, giggling like crazy, my naked feet padding hard against the flooring as I make my way to his bedroom door.

"You little liar!"I hear Harry yell, and I hear his feet thudding against the floor as well.

Okay, so maybe putting shaving cream all over Harry's chest this morning wasn't the greatest idea. It did get all over his blankets and stuff...but the look on his face when I made him tickle his chest and get it all over was priceless. He tried to get me back all morning, but I've been running away from him ever since I got out of the shower.

I make my way into Harry's bedroom and try to shut the door, but his hand slams against it and stops it. I scream and laugh loudly, and I rush over and hop on top of his bed. I try to kick the blankets over me and cover up with them, but because I'm being a spas they get all tangled up. Shaving cream particles are getting flung around the room, and some land on my leg, but I try my best to avoid the big chunks of it.

"You're so fucking adorable." I hear Harry laugh, ad then the bed dips at the end and there's blankets being torn away from me.

"No! No! Stop, you menace!" I laugh, trying to reach the blankets before they're flown to the floor

Harry laughs and grabs at my ankles. I start to squirm, trying to make it difficult for Harry to get a good hold of me. But of course, he does, and he tickles his way up my legs until his finger tips are digging into my sides and throwing me in a giggling fit.

"Harry, s-stop! I hate you so much!" I gasp, cackling like a man mad as he brings one hand and tickles under my arm, "Oh my god!"

I try my best to get a grab on his hands, but he;s faster than me. Harry's a laughing mess as well, smile so wide his dimples are pushed deep into his cheeks. He grabs at my hands and pins them above my head, neither of us have stopped laughing. He looks down at me and flips his hair that's flopped down in front of his face away and to the back.

"You're such a penis head." I giggle, wriggling my hands from underneath his grasp.

Harry's mouth pops open, "I'm the penis head? I'm not the one who smeared shaving foam all over my chest! It's everywhere!"

He releases my hands and brings them up so he can gesture to his chest. I giggle and bring my hand up and smear some cream that's just below his nipple across his hot skin, "Well, I wonder who that could have been."

He rolls his eyes but smiles, "Yeah, wonder who."

Harry starts to scoot off of me, but when he looks down he freezes. I look down and watch as his eyes gaze over my body. Like he's never seen me this way before, and it makes my heart constrict.