What just happened?

The picture above is what Cassandra/Cassie looks like^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cassie's POV:
Today's the day. The day that decides the rest of my life. My aptitude test. I woke up earlier than usual today. I got dressed in my dull gray abnegation clothes then brushed my teeth and put my hair in the signature abnegation bun, then I went into my twin brother's room and woke him up. He got ready while I made breakfast. We finished eating and putting the dishes away, so we waited for Marcus to get home. Marcus is the leader of Abnegation and our abusive father.

"Are you nervous?" I asked my twin brother.
"Terrified, you?" He plays with his black leather bracelet that I secretly got him on our 12th birthday. He got me a matching dark blue one.
"I don't know. I mean I'm nervous but I'm also excited. To get away from-" I was interrupted by Marcus opening the door to the house.
"Hello Cassandra. Hello Tobias." He greets us then continues on with his sentience before we can greet back, "Are you both ready?"
Tobias and I both nod, put our grey jackets on and followed Marcus to his car.
"I can't wait to get away from him." I whisper to Tobias once Marcus is fully ahead of us.
He just nods and gets in the car after me.
————————————————————————
Before we get out, Marcus looked is both straight in the eye and spoke calmly and full of fake emotion, as if we were his perfect children that he didn't abuse,
"I trust you two will make the right decision tomorrow."
Tobias and I looked at each other slightly, and then nodded. As if we could read each other's mind. We knew the decision was made the moment Marcus put a belt to our skin.

We would be transferring to Dauntless.

————————————————————————
Tobias and I get out of the car and stood with the other sixteen year old abnegation kids, waiting for our names to be called so we could take the test.

After three anxiety filled hours, our names were finally called.
I looked at Tobias and mumbled, "Good luck."
He looked like a nervous wreck, but he sounded completely confident as he replied, "You too, Cassie."
We then walked in the separate testing rooms. I saw my reflection in the mirror. Brown hair, Blue-green eyes, pale skin. That's about it. I'm not pretty. I'm not ugly. I'm okay looking. I looked away almost as quickly as I looked, afraid Marcus would beat me if I looked too long.
"What is with you abnegation people and mirrors?" My test administrator asked herself under her breath. She's pretty, blood red streaks in long, medium shade purple hair. Her eyes are big and blue. She's tanner than me and she has soft freckles scattered on her face. She has a piece jewelry in her belly button and nose. She's wearing a tight, dark red cropped shirt with black leather pants and black heeled boots. She has some bracelets on her wrists and rings on her right hand.
"We reject vanity." I simply say, walking up to her and the chair.
"Yeah, I know. Anyway sit down." She gestures to the simulation seat. I walk over and sit down.
"I'm Amara. I'll be your administrator for the test." Amara introduces herself, not looking at me.
"I'm Cassandra." I say quietly, she probably couldn't hear me. I was about to use my nickname, but I remembered abnegation don't use nicknames. It's selfish.
"I know. Here, drink this." Amara explains handing me a small cylinder shaped glass of blue serum. I take it, confused and curious.
"What is it?" I ask. My curiosity was always a bad trait for me. Amara turns back to the computer and hooks some wires onto me,
"I can't tell you that, Cassandra." Before I can reply, I'm out like a light.
————————————————————————
I wake up in a room covered with mirrors. One particular wall looks like it goes on and on, and there are clones of me. I'm looking at a clone when all of sudden, I hear a sharp voice.
"Choose."
I turn around, but no one except another clone of me is there. I see two stands, one with a dagger on it, the other has a piece of meat.
"Choose, before you can't."
I quickly grab both of the items. I turn around just in time to see a dog about to attack me. I threw the meat at it. I didn't run away though. I watched as the beast ate the meat, transforming from a vicious animal to an adorable creature. I slowly walked over and pet the dogs head, laughing as it licked my hand.
"Puppy!" A little girl's voice squealed. I turned my head to see a girl dressed in abnegation clothes. I smiled at her. The dog changer back to a vicious beast and ran after the girl. I ran and stabbed the dog. We fell into oblivion and then I'm in the factionless sector of the city, alone. A factionless woman in her mid thirties came up to me. Her breath was foul as she spoke,
"Do you know Marcus Eaton?"
I didn't want to answer that, so I just shook my head and kept walking. She stopped me.
"Please, I left my children with him. He's hurting them! You could save my babies!"
I blinked back tears.
"I'm sorry, I don't know him."
"LIAR! YOU'RE A LIAR, CASSANDRA EATON!"
I went to say something back to the lady when I was jerked out of the simulation.
————————————————————————
I looked around and saw Amara. She looked slightly panicked and she pulled me up from the chair.
"You're going to go home and tell your father the serum made you sick." She said frantically. She knew what I was going to ask before I even opened my mouth.
"You cannot tell anyone, under no circumstances what your true results were." I nodded my head. I knew something bad was coming.
"Your results were inconclusive." It wasn't possible. I couldn't be a-
"You're Divergent, Cassandra." I couldn't hear anything besides the sound of the leather belt whipping through the air. I was pulled back into reality by Amara's voice.
"Cassandra, if your father asks, your result was Abnegation because that's what I put into the program."
"What were my results.?" I asked quietly, almost to point where I couldn't hear myself.
"Abnegation," Figures, "Amity," That's weird, "Erudite," I'm not smart, "and Dauntless. You can't tell anybody your real results. Be safe, Cassandra." With that, she pushed me out the back door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hi guys! As I said on my old account, I'm moving this story to this account! I promise, it will definitely be better written now and the chapters will be longer!