Chapter 8

Previously on Chapter 7

It's not just a necklace... it's actually a locket. I smile and softly kiss the photo and close it. I turn to lay on my side and close my eyes. Slowly drift off to sleep.

-Training-

Y/N P.O.V

We are now gathering in a room. Kakashi-Sensei informs us that Zabuza's death is a bit sketchy. Now that I think about it... he's right. Normally a tracker Ninja should get rid of the corpse on spot. But that boy took Zabuza with him. So in conclusion, Zabuza is still alive.

"We need to start training..." Kakashi-Sensei said. I grin in excitement and Naruto as well. "What kind of training??" He said. "You'll see... we're going to start tomorrow... make sure to wake up early..." he said. I cross my arms "you're telling us to wake up early... I expect you to not make us wait for hours again!" I said, making him chuckle nervously.

In the Morning

I wake up early and head to the bathroom to get ready. Then I wake up the rest of them. I head to Sensei's room and wake him up. I refuse to let him sleep, while he make the rest of us wake up early. That's so annoying!

Once I make sure everyone is awake. I head to the kitchen, where Tsunami-San is cooking for breakfast and walk up next to her. "Good morning..." I said. She smiles at me "good morning..." she said. I help her prepare the breakfast.

The others gather around the dining table and we start eating together. I just eat in silent, wondering what kind of training Kakashi-Sensei is going to give us today.

After breakfast we head to the forest. Kakashi-Sensei who walks ahead of us stops and turns to look at us. "We'll train here..." he said. "So... what are we going to train for?" I asks. "You're going to learn how to control your chakra..." he said. "That is so boring! We already know what Chatra means..." Naruto said. I let out a sigh "it's chakra Naruto... not chatra..." I said. He laughs nervously at me. Then Sakura starts explaining what Chakra is.

"So... how are we going to learn that?" I asks again, after Sakura finished explaining. "By climbing a tree" Kakashi-Sensei said, like it's the most obvious thing. "What?? Climb a tree?" Naruto said. "You didn't let me finish, Naruto... I meant... climb a tree with no hands..." Kakashi-Sensei continued. "I know how to do that, already..." I said. "Show us then..." he said. I gather some chakra on the sole of my shoes. Then I calmly starts walking up a tree.

"Piece of cake..." I said. "Well done, Y/N... now you three try it..." Sensei said, throwing 3 kunai which landed in front of them. "Make sure to mark each time... to see how far you've improve" Sensei said. I just sit on top of the tree that I've climb as I watch them.

"Heh... this is fun..." Sakura said. I turn to see her on a few branch lower than me. I whistle happily "well done, Sakura!" I said, giving her thumbs up. She looks up at me and stuck her tongue playfully. I can see the boys struggling.

"Hm... seems like the girls are better at chakra control... they seem to be the ones legible to be the next Hokage and seems like the Uchiha isn't so great after all..." Sensei said, taunting the boys. I drop some sweats when the boys starts glaring at us. "You just HAVE to drag us into it, huh Sensei?" I said, with a tick mark on my forehead. Kakashi-Sensei laughs at me. I roll my eyes and decide to get down from the tree.

I can see Naruto walks up to me. "Y/N-Chan... can you help me?" He asks. "Um sure... you need to get the right amount of chakra in order to stick your feet on the tree... if it's too much, it'll break the tree... but if it's too little... your feet won't stick... oh... and one more thing... forget about trying to beat Sasuke and focus on yourself... yeah... that's about it..." I said. He beams at me "thanks, Y/N-Chan!" He said. Then he went off. Then I just went off for a walk.

I decide to explore the town. This town looks very depressing. Then out of no where, I can hear screaming. Alerted, I start to run towards the sound.

From a far I can see a group of bandits, tying to rob a woman. I speed up and kick the one holding her. I stand in front of the woman protectively. "Bunch of cowards... that's what you are" I said. They looked angered. They start attacking me and I swiftly fight them off.

Soon enough they are on the ground, groaning in pain. "Which one of you here is the leader??" I said. They point towards one guy. I walk towards him and grab him by the collar.

"If you start bothering people again... I'll make sure you regret to even being born!" I scream at him. He nods his head and I release him. They took off running.

I turn towards the woman and smile. I help her up.  "are you alright?" I asks. She smiles and nods her head "thank you, little girl..." she said. I smile at her "be careful next time..." I said. She nods her head and I went off. I look up at the sky and realize how late it is. I have to head home or everyone is going to be worried about me. I turn around and run back to Mr. Tazuna's house.

When I get there, I enter the house. "I'm back!" I yell out. Naruto instantly runs towards me. I jump back at his sudden appearance. "Where have you been?? Did you realize how late it is??" He said, grabbing onto my shoulder. "Sorry... I got into a fight on the way..." I said. "A fight? With who? Is it one of Gato's men?" He asks. "Nope... just some bandits..." I said. "Oh... come on... Tsunami-San have cooked dinner" he said. I nod my head and walk with him to the dining room.

The others bombard me with questions just like Naruto. I calmly answer them just like how I answered Naruto in the hall way. Then I join them, in the dining table and start to eat.

Naruto and Sasuke decides eating is a competition as well, as they start eating fast. In no time they asks for a second, which later on they start to throw up. I gag at them and grab my spoon. I hit them upside the head.

"Eat properly, would you?? Sheesh... what a waste of food... now I lost my appetite because of you two... grow up, would ya??" I scold them. "Sorry... I have to eat a lot to grow stronger..." Sasuke said. "And I have to be stronger than him!" Naruto said. They start glaring at each other.

I let out a sigh and excuse myself. Then I leave the room. Feeling tired, I decide to just head to bed. But since I just finished eating. I take a seat on my futon and grab a book. I start to read for a while. Once I'm sure it's okay to lay down and that the food won't come back out. I place the book mark on the current page and lay down. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

*to be continued*