Chapter 1

Previously on Prologue

Once I reach home, I head to the bathroom for a quick shower and wear my casual outfit. I head back to my room and plop myself on the bed. I stare up at the ceiling for a while, then turn to my side. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Tomorrow will be the graduation exam... I hope everything will go well...

-Graduation-

Y/N P.O.V

The sound of alarm wakes me from my deep sleep. I sit up on my bed and stretches. Then I place my feet on the floor and get up. I head to the bathroom to prepare myself for the day.

Today will be the graduation exam. I wonder what it would be that will determine our graduation. I hope it won't be anything hard.

I have a quick breakfast, then start making my way to the academy. When I get there, I take a seat on my usual spot.

Iruka-sensei enters the class not long after. As he was explaining... Naruto came bursting through the door. He pants "sorry I'm late... I overslept" he said, clearly out of breath. I just let out a sigh. He never change. I heard Saphira said in my head. Yeah... you got that right... I responds.

Iruka-sensei told us that the graduation test will be the clone jutsu... this makes me worried. Not for me, but for Naruto. This jutsu is his weakness. He never got the hang of it. I turn to Naruto to see him visibly panicking. I place my hand on his shoulder and he turns to me. "Calm down... you'll do okay..." I said. He relaxes a little and gives me a small smile. "T-thank you... Y/N-Chan..." he said. I smile at him and start waiting as Iruka-sensei calls the first student.

Sasuke comes back after his turn, with a headband on his hand. He looks at me "it's your turn..." he said. I get up from my seat and head to the door. I look at Sasuke on the way out. "Congrats, Sasuke..." I said. He glance at me and gives me a small smile. "Thanks... and good luck..." he said. I nod at him and head out. I walk towards the room.

I enter the room to see Iruka Sensei along with Mizuki-Sensei. That guy always gives me a bad vibe. With Saphira in me... my senses sharpens.

But I just ignore him and walk in front of them. "To graduate... you have to create at least 3 clones" Iruka sensei said. I nod my head and create at least 10 clones. Their eyes widened in shock. "Those aren't normal clones... those are shadow clones..." Mizuki-Sensei said. Iruka Sensei smile proudly at me. "Well done, Y/N-Chan... come forward and pick one..." he said, gesturing towards the headbands. I walk up to him and grab a black one.

Time-skip

Everyone passes... but Naruto. I walk up to him and pat his back. "Naruto... don't be so sad... I'm sure you'll do well..." I said. He looks at me and smile sadly. "Thanks, Y/N-Chan... I really need that..." he said. I smile at him.

Then out of the corner of my eyes, I see Mizuki-Sensei approaching us. "I would like to speak to Naruto..." he said. "Okay..." Naruto said. "Alone.." he said again, glancing at me. I nod my head and bow to him. Then walks away. I still need to show him some respect... despite all the negative vibe he's giving me.

As I was walking away. I hear a group of women bad mouthing Naruto. I turn to them with a harsh glare. "Talk bad about Naruto one more time... I'll send you to hell myself!" I said, growling at them. They flinch and runs off.

You're one scary kid, Y/N... I heard Saphira said in my head. I roll my eyes at what she said. I can't help it... I absolutely hate it when someone talks bad about my best-friend. I feel tired, so I decide to head home.

Once I reach home. I head straight to the bathroom and take a shower. Then I head to my room. I wear my night outfit and plop myself onto the bed. I close my eyes, instantly falls asleep.

The Next Day

I got up earlier than usual. I jump out of the bed and cheers. "Graduation Day!!!" I yell out. I hear the sound of chuckling. Someone seems excited today... I start to laugh at her comment. "Of course I'd be excited! This is my graduation day!! The day I have been waiting for!" I said, happily. Hahaha... okay kid... now prepare yourself... you don't wanna be late on your important day... she said. Then I do just that.

After I'm done showering. I put on my ninja outfit and strap my headband around my neck. Once I make sure I look good, I head to the academy.

Today is free sitting, so I just sit at the third row. I place my hands on the table and start shaking my feet excitedly. Then the door opens to reveal the one and only Uchiha Sasuke. I was really surprise when he chooses to sit next to me.

I glance at him and he looks at me. "What?" He asks. "Nothing... it's just that you choose to sit next to me" I said. He shrugs his shoulder. "You're the only girl that doesn't annoys me... so yeah..." he said. I just hum at his respond. But I notice his cheeks is a bit pink.

Awe... looky looky... looks like someone have a crush on you, kid... Saphira said in a teasing voice. A tick mark appears on my head. But I try to control my anger. I don't want to make a fool out of myself. She must have felt my anger because she starts laughing. I roll my eyes and leans forward.

*to be continued*