stop running

Mew had a hold of gulf but gulf tried to shake him off. He pulled him to a quiet place letting gulf go putting he's arms up and over he's chest trying to act cold. Gulf just looked down not wanting to.look at mew.
"What do you want gulf?"
He shook.he's head.
"Ii need to leave." He stuttered.
Mew put an arm.up stopping gulf.
"Stop running away and talk."
"I. Came here to talk." He mumbled. Mews lips parted.
Type looked at mew in the eyes he's heart breaking after what he just saw.
"But never mind, this was a mistake just go back to.that guy i.saw you touching." He half yelled.
Mew knew gulf saw and mew being mad and remembering everything gulf put him through started to be mean. He didn't  know if gulf had saw if the man came or looked like he left so mew had a little fun.
"You watched has i said goodbye, well i touched and held his hands." Mew was trying to sound seductive.
"Did you see has i got closer to him, to he's lips he's torso.."
Gulf was amazed at mew for saying such things.
"Shut up."
Mew looked at gulf who started to cry. He went to far he knew it then breathed in. Stop this mew stop this right now.
Mew looked and saw a lady looking at them has she walked past. Mew had enough of gulf and he's attitude he was going to make him talk and not run away. He grabbed he's wrist and made him follow him.
"Mew let me go, what the hell."
Mew just gripped he's wrist and made. Him follow. Gulf looked at the hotel and tried to get mew to release him. Mew stopped near the doors.
"Do you want to made a scene in here like a child."
Gulf signed angrily.
Mew pulled gulf in and didn't let go until they got inside he's room. He pulled him half way til gulf saw the bed. Are you fucking kidding me i don't want to be where you had sex with another man. Gulf finally had mew let him go, he turned around about to leave. Mew put he's hand on the door shutting it. Gulf spun around he flinched. Mew was looking at him fuming.
" I'm not letting you leave till you talk. Why are you here gulf?"
The words felt like someone was stabbing gulf in the heart. He had never seen mew mad. Breathing in to calm himself down he eyed the bed from the corner of he's eye. He just couldn't.
"I'm not going to talk to you here."
"Why?"
" i.don't want to be in a room where you fucked a guy."
Mew hung he's head.
"Gulf he was an ex that i had coffee with what you saw was me telling him no."
Gulf was flabbergasted.
"Sure."
Then he spun around trying to leave again. Mew put he's hand on the door once more and he hugged gulf close putting he's head on he's back.
"Please gulf talk to me."
Gulf put he's hand shakily on the door nob. He breathed in. Talk to him even if this is the end talk to him. He put he's forehead on the door.
"Mew I'm so sorry i blamed you for things that were out of your control. I'm sorry for running away, I'm sorry for everything I've put you though and all the mean things I've said to you. I'm sorry I'm so damaged i don't think ill Ever get better, you deserve someone better."
Mew hugged gulf closer.
" i need and want you only you." "Your not damaged you just Need to heal, please let me help you."
Gulf cried into the door and mew started to kiss he's back. He slowly put he's hand in gulfs pants playing with he's stiffening cock. Gulf moaned.
They went straight to the bed both letting tears fall both ripping the clothes from there bodies. They were instantly connected and gulf didn't muffle he's moans. He was straddling on top of mew letting him fuck him deep and hard. They explored each other's mouths refusing to let go. They kissed passionately both groaning and moaning from the pleasure. Finally tiredmew fell on top of gulf both cumming hard they didn't bother to clean up gulf stayed awake for a few to brush mews hair he smiled going into a blissful sleep. The next morning mew reached for gulf but he was gone he propped himself up quick before he could panic he heard the shower going. He signed relieved. Walking over to the shower he saw gulf wet and naked. He got in hugging him tight. Gulf smiled, knowing he was probably in pain from last night he rubbed he's hard member in between gulfs ass and he reached Around to he's cock jerking him off.
"Mew." Gulf moaned.
They both came quick. Gulf breathed out breathlessly and turned around to kiss mew then left him in the shower.
" tease" he joked.
Gulf smiled. He went back to the room putting on mews over sized shirt and he's boxers and sat down smiling. He heard mews computer ping and curiosity got the better of him he opened it to see apartment listings. Hes eyes widen mew was planning to move. He's heart shrank. Mew came out with a towel on and he was drying he's hair he saw gulf and he saw what he was staring at he went to sit by gulf.
"I.see your planning to leave." Gulf sulked. Mew grinned and made gulf look at him.
"Actually will you. Move in with me?"
Gulf eyes widen.
"What?"