the month

Techno started to wave he's hands in the air. Gulf had to shake he's head, remembering he was at practise. After running a few drills, techno and gulf went to the bench to drink.
"So?" Breathless techno.
"How's the past week been?"
Gulf stopped abruptly and stared at techno giving him a shrug.
"He's been busy and ive been here."
"No arguing, that's good." "How long your parents going to be gone?"
"3 more weeks and i can't wait."
Techno rolled He's eyes.
Since there parents left both mew and gulf had been keeping the truce. Even though gulf has been sleeping he's dreams are getting more intense. Gulf shook he's head. Techno looked at him questionally and laughed
Gulf looked at techno.
"Still having your wet dreams?"
Gulf looked towards the ground with a soccor ball being in reach he kicked it has hard has he could at technos legs. No longer laughing gulf left with a smirk on he's lips. He drove til he got home seeing the lights on. It's been a week since he saw mew he's heart skipped a beat. He grabbed he's chest.
"No, its better this way."
He pushed the door opened and got out. Instantly he stopped and heard mew.
"Shit!"
Gulf ran towards the kitchen to see the kitchen filled with sweets and mew blowing on he's finger. He walked to mew seeing a red markb rolling he's eyes he put he's finger under water then grabbed a first aid kit. Mew watching him questionally, gulf cleaned he's wound and taped he's finger.
"Does it hurt?"
"Nno, um thank you." Mew stammered.
Gulf forgetting it was mew he nodded and went back to the door grabbed he's stuff he started towards the stairs. Mews voice stopped him while he had a hand on the railing.
"Um, i hate to ask but could you help me with these mini cakes?" "I have to get them refrigerated by tonight and shipped."
Gulf bit he's inner lip thinking. Its just helping with cooking. Just be nice. Gulf huffed.
"If your finger wasn't burned."
He went towards mew rolled up he's sleeves put the extra apron around him and washed he's hands. Looking at mew.
"Ok What do you need."
Mew lite up, gulfs heart skipped a beat. He quickly shifted he's gaze to the mini cakes. Mew slowly showed gulf what he needed and gulf watching very closely went to work. Working in unison mew couldn't stop smiling. After the last tray was put in the freezer they started to clean up.
"Thank you." Mew smiled.
Gulf shrugged grabbing a already mini cake.
"These are really good."
"Thank you they're difficult to make I'm hoping the customers will enjoy them."
Mew gave gulf a breathe taking smile and gulf almost choked. Putting away more of the ingredients so he could stop facing mew. I'm locking my door tonight. Gulf thought. Hopefully i can get some real sleep if i can just get him out of my mind.
Suddenly they both reached the flour which was open, grabbing it quickly it flew everywhere. Flying everywhere on there heads mew eyed gulfs reaction. Gulf just couldn't contain himself. They both started to laugh. Mew testing this change grabbed a little flour and smeared some on gulfs Face. He's eyes went wide and mew had to put he's hand over he's mouth to hide he's laughter. Gulf eyeing mew grabbed some and poured it on mews head. Both bursting with laughter got into a flour fight. The whole kitchen was a mess, they both kept picking up flour from the floor to hit each other with it. Mew having a hand full of floor about to throw it at gulf saw gulf about to trip. He let the flour fall and he grabbed gulf both falling to the floor. Mew was on top of gulf he somehow was able to put he's hand on the back of gulfs head making sure it didn't touch the floor. They both eyed each other waiting for each other's reaction. Gulf blinked rapidly and laugher came out. Mew couldn't help but laugh too. Seeing there close embrace gulfs laughter became quiet and so did mews. Looking side to side at gulfs eyes he put he's finger on he's bottom lip and traced. Gulf mind going fuzzy hes lips parted and he surprisely started to lean towards mews mouth. Mew surprised closed he's eyes and kissed gulfs warm lips. Gulf kept he's eyes open while mew with he's tonuge tried to gain access inside, gulf swallowing hard closed he's eyes allowing this. There tongues woved and weaved in a seductive pattern. Gulf slowly reached he's arms to put them behind mews head. Mistakenly he opened he's eyes half way but he's kissing stopped abruptly. He saw champ instead of mew. Gulf quickly pushed mew off. Shaking he got up and ran towards the stairs into he's room leaving mew on he's knees rubbing he's finger over he's lips .
Gulf took a shower punching the wall.
"You are a fucking idiot." "Hate him, he's disgusting!"
After he's shower he went straight to he's bed and turned the light off. He groaned when he heard the squeak of the stairs. Hearing he's door opened he sat up to see mew looking at him. They both stared Into each other's eyes. Gulf just sank more into he's bed watching mew. Keeping he's eyes on gulfs he unbuttoned he's shirt and kicked the door closed.