the talk ish

Gulf went slowly to the table watching mew has he turned he's back not noticing gulf had entered. Keep your head down. Gulf repeated. Don't look him in the eyes.
Mew turned around and saw gulf sitting at the table looking down hands folded. He turned off the stove and grabbed the food setting it down in front of them. Mew sat down looking at gulf. Gulf kept he's eyes down eating the amazing food mew made and biting he's lip. He didn't know how to start. Did he want to tell mew they need to stop. He flinched at the thought. Being honest with himself he didn't want to stop, quite the opposite he wanted more. Was he gay? He had to know.
"Um?" Mew started to speak.
"I think we need to talk."
Gulf nodded.
"Ii know." He stuttered.
They both breathed in and kept there eyes down and ate there food til it was gone, both not wanting to start. Seeing gulfs plate empty he gulped and walked towards him. Grabbing the plate he grabbed mews arm holding him back.
"Gulf?"
He finally looked at mew in the eyes and breathed out he's breathe trembling.
"Ii ddont know what this is but i want more." He flushed bright red.
"Iim Sorry for last night."
Mew sat the plates down and looked at gulf with saddness.
"Gulf i don't think.."
Before he could finish, with he's free hand gulf feeling that he was going to get rejected he put it on mews cheek, rubbing he's lower lip with he's thumb. Mew closed he's eyes feeling the pressure and inhaling gulfs aroma. How could he reject gulf when he was being so cute. He had planned to tell gulf he was thinking of moving into he's own apartment, but after this. Feeling what he was feeling maybe gulf just needed more time. Mew opening he's eyes took gulf by the wrist, leaning towards the table grabbing he's ice water. They both went upstairs to mews room once more. He stopped in the middle of the hallway, still holding onto gulfs wrist. Not looking back.
"Don't run away after."
Gulf grimaced. Ill try.
He could only nod.
"If you run i won't touch you again."
Gulf breathed in. Now he knew this will be the end if he wanted it to be the end.