the ice

(A tribute to the tharntype novel enjoy ;)  )

Gulf was sitting down looking at mew, who started to drink the water from the glass leaving only the ice. They kept there eyes on each other. He put the cup on the night stand still gazing down at gulf. He breathed in and out. Bending down he rubbed hes finger on the bottom lip. Gulfs lips parted. He mistakenly looked to the side to see champ looking straight at him. He shook he's head. Mew looked down at gulf confused. Opening he's eyes to saw champ disappear he breathed in looking at mew. They both leaned forward touching there lips to one another. Wasent too long before there tongues where inside moving round with one another. Mew pushed gulf slightly down on the bed getting up to remove he's shirt. Gulf looked at he's chest he's abs and he placed he's fingers on he's chest tracing he's abs. Mew smiled and bent down kissing gulf once again. There tongues weaving and woving around inside in a passionate dance. Mew started to unbotton gulfs shirt getting it off throwing it to the floor. He stopped kissing gulf and keeping he's eyes on he's stretched to get an piece of ice he continued to look at gulf putting the ice between he's fingers he started to rub it in he's nipples making gulf groan in pleasure. With he's mouth he licked gulfs other nipple teasing the young boy. Eventually mew put the ice in he's mouth using it on gulfs other nipple teasing and tracing. Gulf moaned and put he's arms on.mews head. After the ice ran out mew took another one and started to go down on gulf. He removed the pants and boxers swiftly putting a fully erected gulf in he's mouth with the ice cube.
"O god." Gulf bucked.
The coldness of the ice was nothing he Ever experienced. He couldn't stop thrusting inside mews mouth. Mew licked every where he's head he's length he wanted gulf to never forget this, depending on what he chose to do after this. Removing his mouth he looked at the hot trembling mess of the younger boy. Mew removed he's pants and boxers he's member twitching uncontrollably. He reached and got another piece of ice and looking at mew once again he smiled. Gulf looked confused. Mew started to tease the hole with the ice.
"Ah shi."
He felt the ice being rubbed Around, mew left it inside and gulf had enough of the teasing. He pounced on mew straddling him. Mew was surprised. Gulf started to kiss mew and he reached Around and put mew inside himself. Feeling the pain gulf opened he's eyes to see mews eyes shut he's face was masked in pleasure. Gulf looked to the side and flinched but was smiling while kissing mew. Champ was fuzzy, he could barely make him out. Returning back to mew they both were surprised and turned on he started to thrust into gulf also jerking him off. Gulf actually started to go up and down he wanted all of mew still not knowing what he was going to do once they were done. They thrusted,moaned and groaned til they both came. They stayed in that. Position breathing deeply and letting there hearts calm down. Gulf looked towards mew who bit he's lips.  
What will gulf do?