mews pov 2

Mew laid on he's bed with he's hands folded on he's stomach. He's restaurant finally was getting off the ground people were loving it and social media was helping a lot but mew was depressed. He couldn't stop.thinking about gulf. A month had passed since the game and every time he tries to talk with him he runs off. Mew has been busy so he hasn't been able to stay home but he made sure he always left food for gulf since there parents were so busy. Mew shifted to lay on he's side staring at he's door. Gulf was getting busy too the soccor team was going to make him a captain with techno. All mew wanted to do was to celebrate with gulf but what he did after the game in the locker room he knew gulf was mad. He's intention that day was to a apologize but things got out of hand and mew shouldn't have done that to gulf. He didn't know what to do to fix this.
"Gulf I'm so sorry."
Mew has had feelings for gulf even before he saved him from that alley.

Mew age 16
He had been studying so hard at the University in marketing hed stop at a red light. He groaned putting he's head on he's head rest he looked out he's window, smiling.
He saw kids playing soccor so happily. Mew squinted he's eyes to see a young boy having a breathe taking smile kicking the ball to a fellow team mate. Making a goal another team mate pounced on him. Instead of the guy getting mad he just laughed. Mew smirked then a honk made him go.
"That boy was cute."
After that mew somehow would keep seeing him at different places in he's school uniform. Mew started to follow him if he got the chance to see him. The boy was always happy and smiling, he was so nice to he's friends.
After he's final mew walked home hoping to see the boy and seeing he's smile thinking this was fate. He round the corner to the boys university. Questionally the boy was arguing with another boy.
"Look you need to leave me alone, im not like that I've put up with a lot from you." " just leave me alone."
He started to try and leave but the other boy grabbed he's arm. He tried to kiss him and the boy pushed him hard. Another boy ran to him.
"Let's go gulf."
"Don't try that again I'm not gay."
Mew felt a lump in he's throat. So the boy was straight, why did he have to keep seeing him then. The other boy just laughed and slowly got up, following the other boy. Mew knew this was going to be bad. The boy named gulf walked with he's friend until they departed, mew couldn't see the other boy. Maybe he stopped and went home. Mew watched has gulf walked to an alley and looked questionally at it. He breathed out. Mew could feel the rain start to fall a little harder.
"I need to go." Mew signed.
He's eyes went wide has he saw gulf getting pulled into the alley. He walked quickly towards the opening poking he's head from the side. Maybe a friend was just pulling something. He gasped. It was the boy, he had gulfs back to the wall, a hand over he's mouth and another under he's shirt. Tears overflowed gulfs eyes. Mew couldn't stand to see him cry. He took a big inhale and ran to the boy hitting him has hard has he could knocking him down. The boy looked at him frightened and left. Mew slowly looked at gulf who was eyeing him with tears.
"Are you okay?"
He ran off mew slumped to the alley wall.

Present
Mew waking up at 230am threw he's legs over the bed staring at he's door once more. He couldn't believe he dreamt of that day. Ever since then he kept tabs on gulf just to be surprised he's dad fell in love with he's mom. Mew had strong feeling for gulf but he knew gulf was straight and he knew he didn't want anything to do with mew because he was gay. Mew put he's arms around himself and signed deeply. A one sided love, mew knew all to well.