My Other Book(s)

Hello, I do have another book. Called Struggle. The description I used for the actual description is below
👇

I'm Madelyn Avery and I'm 19. I live with my twin brother Jack in a two bedroom apartment in La. I have a little boy who is almost 1, named Oliver, I know exactly who the father is. I was struggling a lot after our mom died, addicted on drugs and alcohol. I was in rehab for 4 months of his life and jail for another 2 months while Jack took care of him. I know who the father is, I'm just not ready for the world to know.

Okay so, this book is sad, (TMOL) is sad. But PG. This book is for all ages in the tags but some of the themes in this book can scare a kid. So I will get rid of that tag.

Struggle won't even but " all ages " or " not mature " because the whole book is about substance abuse. Madi's struggle with drinking and her rivalry with her baby daddy's ex girlfriend. It is one of the first fan fictions wrote. (2ND) But it is COMPLETELY rewritten. All of it. So it might not be bad.

Right now it's at 11 Reads. 😑. Can we get it to at least half of what this book is??? How about like, 58. Also, put this book on your reading list. Not the negative ones like "DO NOT READ" if you don't like the book then, fuckowdahere. Bc I love haters thoooo. But still, don't like it? Okay then fuckowdahere.

Like if you don't like my apples don't shake my tree. Got it????