Got

Kenzie POV
°
°
° 1 Day time skip brought to you by Daniel's cello skills,
°
°
My mom and brother cleaned my place out. She comes over every morning and gives my antibiotics. They cleaned the place of knives, plastic bags, anything I can use to kill myself. They even locked the fridge and the oven, and the microwave. I survive off of food from my mom's house. She brings every time she comes over. There is a knock on my door. I open it a little. It's Daniel. Why? One of Jack's bandmates. I walk outside. " If your here like you want to give me a note from Jack, I'm not listening Daniel, I-" " Kenzie " He says. "don't want to hear his stupid- " " Kenzie! " " Yes. What" " It's not about Jack, but your parents told Jack and Jack told me because I'm the only one he can trust to not tell I guess. About your-" " I don't want the I feel sorry for you act, ok! " I say, shutting the door. He holds the door so it won't shut. " I want to take you somewhere. " " I'm not -" "Somewhere fun. Like a amusement park." " Daniel -" Somewhere you could have fun please just come with me! " He says. He gets the door opened. I look at him. He looks sad but hopeful. "Please? " " Daniel , I don't want to have any fun, I'm about to die" " Why can't you just hang out? Nothing more. " " Daniel! " " No Jack, just us please. It would be fun..? " " I smile."I'll go." I say. I turn around and grab my jacket. I walk out the door. " So, amusement park? " I say. " To have some fun! " He laughs.

He drives me to the amusement park. I sit on the bench in my phone. " You really just want to sit there? Come on! " He says. He grabs my hand and takes me to the games. " Watch a master at his best. " He says. The plays one of the games. One where he throws a ring on a bottle he gets them all and gives me this big huge panda stuffed animal. He gives it to me. " What are you gonna name it? " " Leia. " I reply. My voice is shaky. " Why? " "I planned on naming my daughter Leia ." I say . " He looks at me. He looks sad. " I can't do anything. But I did get you the panda. I plan on getting you more, I want you to be happy. " He smiles. " Daniel, you don't have to. " " Well I plan on winning more games. " He says. He takes my arm and we walk to the next booth. I get another big animals. I name Antoinette, Paisley and Joseph. I still like Leia the best. He posts a pic. We have fun. " Want my phone number? " "Sure." I give him my number and he gives me his. He drops me off at my apartment. It was fun. Being alive. It wasnt. It was. It wasn't. It was. I lay in bed and get a string of texts from Jack.

J : Baby I love you
J : I wouldn't intentionally hurt you
J : You will be the only one
J : Please come back to me.
J : Baby please answer
J : I love you
J : Unconditionally
J : Forever
K : Then why in the hell did you cheat on me
J : I didn't cheat
K : What is me finding you kissing another girl????
J : Misunderstood you misunderstood
K : Making out with a girl on a couch. How is that " MISUNDERSTOOD "
J : Baby can we just go somewhere you and me
J : To talk
K : I'm happy I only have 3 months left of your bull
J : Can we go out? To talk??????
J : Just hear me out!
J : Please hear me out
J : Please?
J : Kenz?
K : Call me Kenzie or McKenzie
K : I hope I talk to you never.
I block him.

Messaging System : YOU ARE BLOCKED FROM SENDING MESSAGES TO (###) ### - ####
I throw down my phone and cry. I can't cut myself or choke myself and my mom already left from giving my antibiotics. I just cry. I wish I had someone's shoulder to cry on. I cry for an hour then go to sleep.