Okay. Maybe just a slip up. No need to think hard on it.

"Hii" I said as I walked to them.

His dad bowed with a genuine smile but his mom smiled. It looked forced though.

"I'm sorry" I blurted out to her and she was taken aback.

"What for dear?" She said now smiling. "Aish don't take me wrong I just need more time to get used to new people. You're doing well so far" she smiled.

Maybe it won't be hard to impress her.

Jungkook pulled me into his arms. "I love her" he said cutely. His parents were now cooing.

"Come in" his dad said excited. He was about to take my bag when I stopped him. His mother smiled at my actions and went inside.

I helped her in the kitchen and she was very friendly. "Sana was wrong about you" she said.

"Sana doesn't know about us" I said smiling.

"Oh she does. She keeps talking about how you don't like Jungkook. And I foolishly believed her. She just cares about him and I guess she was wrong on judging you" she smiled.

"Yeah" I smiled nervously.

If Sana knows about Jungkook and I , why is she forcing him to be with her always. Doesn't she know it's wrong? I'm pretty sure Tzuyu knows too then. I'll think about this later.

***
The rest of the day was fun. His parents told me a lot of stories about Jungkook. They even spoke about his brother who was in military. I can meet him the next time. There were even questions about marriage which Jungkook and I playfully dodged. We're not there yet right?

But I see it.

I can picture marrying Jungkook.

Can he?

Has he ever thought about it?

I won't ask him though. He might get the wrong idea.

"We know you're all grown up, so Lisa you can sleep in Jungkook's room as well"

I nodded and Jungkook winked at me.

I helped his mom do the dishes and Jungkook kept on calling for me. I ignored it but it was getting annoying to his mother.

"Lisa coming?" He said again.

"Yeah!" His mom yelled back and gestured me to go.

"Ani I'll finish and go" I replied.

"No please go" she laughed and I nodded shyly.

I stomped my way to the room.

"Yah! Jungkook!" I shouted but I couldn't spot him.

"Where are you?" I shouted again.

I heard someone lock the door behind me. I turned and I totally did not expect to see a shirtless Jungkook locking the door.

His back was so masculine and his waist was yet so small. He turned with a smirk building on his face.

There it was. His abs which I had totally forgotten about. He came closer and I went back stepwise as an instinct.

"You were saying something doll?" He said as he caged me against the wall.

"No-nothing" I coughed.