Chapter 20

1 week later...

<Lisa PoV>

Things are going fine right now. I'm happy. Jungkook is going to tell Tzuyu about me and I hope she doesn't mind. Jungkook and I have a strong bond now and it's not possible for Tzuyu to break it. I won't let her.

So right now we're at Celeb War. It's a reality show where idols are made to play games and usually 4 groups are invited. The identity of the groups are not revealed before.

But Jungkook already told me BTS is one of them haha. I can't wait to play with him or against him.

The MC begins calling the groups.

The first two groups are Blackpink!l and Twice!

The fans went wild. They didn't expect this.

The other two are EXO and BTS!

WOAH WHAT?

ARE THEY TRYING TO TRIGGER THE FANS?

Fans went more wild if that was even possible.

All the four teams were standing in four different corners.

The first game you will be playing is Whisper Challenge. But the twist is it will be a mix of two groups.

I was in the first group along with Sehun,  Baekhyun and Rose.

The second group was of Jungkook, Jhope, Sana and Nayeon.

The first round is Blackpink EXO against BTS Twice. This will keep changing so don't worry.

This is a relay, you have to do the task as soon as you can. Each of you get to do 3 tasks.

So I'm going first. We decided to do it individually. The timer began and I started my first task. I have to separate to untangle the wires. This is taking a long time. I could hear my team cheering especially Sehun.

"Lisa Fighting!! No pressure"

I smiled and continued. I finished it before Nayeon. She wasn't pleased. I saw their track and Jhope was encouraging her. Jungkook seemed pissed?

I move to the next task. It is to jump on the numbered tiles in order. There are 20 and they're really far. She caught up and damn she's competitive. I try to focus on mine.

"Lisa don't see there. See me!" I looked at Sehun hyping me. I smiled again and the audience were going crazy.

She finished this before me and ran to the last task. I finished it a second later and ran as well.

This was a puzzle. I'm good at them and I finished 3 seconds before her.

And then I took the key card and ran to Baekhyun who was next. I started hyping him up along with Sehun. Jhope was pretty fast and finished it 5 seconds before. He ran and gave the key card to Sana.

Sana smiled at Jungkook before she started. He wasn't hyping anyone he was just staring at blank space.

Next was Rose, she finished the first task before Sana though she started late. I screeched and gave a high five to Sehun who was jumping as well. We ran along with her to the next task. Sana was panicking I could see. She stopped for a second and turned to Jungkook.

Okay.

She looked so helpless and Jungkook realized. He came running to her and started clapping. She lit up and did her task with more determination. Rose didn't seem bothered but I was. Sehun hit my head softly to continue cheering.