Mirio: That certainly a good point, yet why does it seem like your still not telling me something.

Aizawa: Good point.  Quirks wether they are Emitter, Transformation, And mutation fall under under 4 categories.  Hell even the many sub types fall under these.  They are strength, trick, speed, and technique.  Now Mirio you are Strength and trick, leaning towards speed.  Izuku here is Trick and technique, leaning towards strength.  You two are opposites yet similar.  In a sense of this fight had gone on it would've been a draw in the end.

Izuku: Did you just go full teacher mode?

Aizawa: Don't test me problem child.  Anyway get cleaned up class is dismissed for the day.  Betting back home I sit down exhausted because of using a heroic spirit and wealth at the same time.

  Betting back home I sit down exhausted because of using a heroic spirit and wealth at the same time

Mina: You ok Midori?

Izuku: Just exhausted used up a lot of mana with that stunt.

Itsuka: Anyway we could help?

Izuku: Not unless you want to perform a tantric ritual.

As soon as I finished speaking I clap my hand over my mouth.  I look towards the girls to see nine blushing faces.  While Nemuri had a look of "got ya" on hers.  Fuyumi looked confused.

Izuku: You know what that is don't you?

Nemuri: When Sakura and Rin were here with Shirou, we asked if there was a way to support you.  They told us about it.  All though a bit hesitantly.

I had to get out of this somehow!  Think Izuku think there has to be something I can do. Ah ha!

Izuku: Oh right Mirio wanted me to meet his boss so I should go get ready for that.

I quickly ran up to my room locking the door behind me before hoping into the shower.  Once dressed I met up with Mirio and went to the Sir Nighteye agency.  Once there we were standing in front of the door to the main office.

Mirio: Just a heads up Izuku Sir can be kind of intense.

Izuku: I'll be fine I managed to keep up with AFO.

Going in we saw Him tickling bubble girl.

BG: Sir hahaha I'm sorry hahaha

Mirio: What's going on?

Sir: Not enough comedy in her report.

After everything was cleaned up and serious again Sir Nighteye addressed me.

Sir: Izuku Midoriya, Arsenal as the public calls you, why should you intern with me?

Izuku: I can't tell you why other then I feel it is my job to stop overhaul and rescue Eri.

I watched at the man thought for a bit.  He stared right at me as if trying to discern something.

Sir: Do you know my quirk?

Izuku: Once you've touched someone and make eye contact you can see their future.

Sir: Indeed.  Now since you've tied with Mirio in a spar.  I personally want to see where your path takes you.  It's that or try to take this seal from my hand and stamp your own internship papers.

Izuku: Something tells me even if I take it you'll just destroy the paper work.  I'll show you my future.

I walked up to the desk and held out my hand for him to take.  Once Sir takes it he makes eye contact with me and hos quirk activates.  I watch as his eyes go wide and sad at the same time.

Sir: You sure you want to take this path kid?  It'll make you walk into hell and then some.  From what I could tell you'll be involved in two wars that will hurt you badly.

Izuku: As long as those I love are safe, then I'll fight a whole army myself if it meant they will be happy.

Sir: Meet back here at 7 sharp tomorrow yo go over the final plans for the raid.

Izuku: Will do Sir Nighteye and thank you.

I left the agency making a phone call once I'm outside.

???: Hello?

Izuku: All Might I need a favor.

AM: It's about them isn't it?  You know you'll catch hell for this.

Izuku: I'll take it.

AM: Just hope your sure young Midoriya.

I hung up my phone and made my way home.  Once there I found the girls in the common area.

Izuku: Hey we need to talk.

Momo: Is everything ok Zuzu?

Izuku: *sigh* 'Kami give me strength' How many of you are going to be involved with the raid tomorrow?

Nearly every hand went up except a few.

Izuku: *bowing* Please stay here for this one.  I beg you all.

Ochaco: Why Dekiru we'll face worse when we go pro.

Izuku: Thats when your pro.  I just can't stand the thought of any of you being in harm's way, especially with a group that would kill without a second thought.

Toga: IzuKun look up please.

Looking up toga places a gentle kiss on my cheek, then my lips.

Toga: We'll be fine the pros will be there to back us up and out if it gets too much.

I pull. Himiko into a hug which a causes the blonde to blush and squeal in joy.  Not long after that the girls one by one headed upstairs while I went over my plan of action for tomorrow.  I looked at my phone, and saw a message I missed from All Might telling me he overheard enough of our conversation and congratulated me on the strength of the women I chose to be next to me.

After that I headed to bed.  When I opened my bedroom door the girls were inside in various "outfits".  I had to double check I went to the right room.  Turning around to leave I felt ten sets of hands grab me.  Turning my head I saw everyone had a smile but their eyes looked hungry or was it thirsty.

Girls: Get over here.

I got pulled into the room.

(Goodbye cinnamon roll.  Hello sinnamon roll)

Harem and king: Now's not the time author!

End preparations