Almost Anything-🕒

The familiar sound of the door chime sounded, and Aziraphale raised his head out from his book. had he forgotten to lock the door? "Sorry, but we are certainly closed at the moment!"
"Hm, shall I just come back another day then?" a smooth voice asked
"Crowley!" Aziraphale's face lit up and he turned to see the demon standing a few meters away with a bouquet of white snow angel flowers & red spiky devils backbone wrapped in brown paper.
"Hey Angel," he held out the flowers carefully to not get squished as the two embraced tightly.
Aziraphale kissed him quickly then took a step back and half punched Crowley. "Why didnt you tell me you were coming?"
"Wellll," he drawled. "I did call, but you never picked up,"
"Oh fiddle sticks, I forgot that I accedently, um, well, I may have broken my telephone, and didn't have time to repair it as I was in a rush," Aziraphale blushed as he looked over at the antique telephone. it was blackened on one end from when he was trying to talk to a potential seller, when his smoke alarm went off, spooking him. Aziraphale went to rescue his chicken nuggets and forgot about the smited telephone
"Honestly angel, you should just get a mobile. very handy and easy,"
"Hmm, perhaps,"
"You know, they have applications on which you can order food directly to your door,"
"Yes but I can just telephone the pizza place, or chinese,"
"You can order almost anything though. MacDonalds, Starbucks, sushi, Italian. Really, anything you want,"
"Sushi you say?" Aziraphale perked up
Crowley shrugged. "Yeah probably,"
"I'll look into it," said Aziraphale as nonchalantly as possible.
"Finally," Crowley half-joked as he miracled a simple vase to put the flowers in, which contrasted the petals very nicely.
"So what have you been up to lately?"
"Nothing big, just creating minor chaos," Crowley flopped down on the couch by the fire. "Actually a few 'desk demons' are stationed in America right now, causing a shit ton of problems. Bloody idiots they dont understand that they have to ease into the utter horribleness,"
Aziraphale sat down beside him. "Oh yes, quite a few Angels are over there trying to regulate your lot,"
"Yeah, shit's going down in Russia and Germany too, but I heard that it's mostly human based, oddly. Doubt I'll be called,"
"oh wait, I forgot, I got you something actually,"
Aziraphale snapped his fingers and a pale blue wrapped gift appeared on Crowley's lap. Crowley rolled his eyes behind his sunglasses at the colour. inside he found a slightly chunky black bracelet. 
"Erm, thanks angel. Its, uh, it's a bracelet?"
"No silly, just put it on. Here, I'll help," Aziraphale reached over and clipped it on.
"Um, is it supposed to do something?"
Aziraphale sighed, and pulled up his sleeve to show an identical bracelet but white. he tapped two fingers to the rectangular piece.
Crowley hissed. "What the heaven was that?"
Aziraphale rolled his eyes. "youre such a drama queen. it's a touch bracelet. I saw an advertisement for it. your bracelet and mine are connected, and if you tap it, the other will buzz slightly. that way if one of us is stationed away or under watch, we can let eachother know we're okay, or that we're thinking of each other,"
Crowkey snorted at the idea, but secretly he thought it was sweet and would actually help ease his worries about the angel.
"See watch. ik going to tap it, and your bracelet will buzz. then after you feel it, tap back so that I know you got it,"
Crowley felt a buzz on his wrist and pressed his fingers to the bracelet. Aziraphale smiled when he felt the buzz in return. 
"Perfect!" he exclaimed 
"Thanks Angel," Crowley turned to kiss Aziraphale's cheek as Aziraphale turned to do the same at the same time, both catching each other's lips by surprise.
"Don't worry though," Crowley added after they pulled away. "I wont be going anywhere for a while if I can help it,"
"Not like I'd let you," Aziraphale teased. "You've been gone for weeks, and I haven't seen you in forever. I would insist you stay over here, but I know how much you enjoy sleep, and I dont have a bed here, since i don't usually. soooo, you're place it is, if that's alright," 
Crowley laughed slightly at the directness but still politeness of the angel.
"of course you staying over is fine, since when hasn't it been fine? actually it's better than fine, it's great,"
"do you want to get something to eat?"
"its really your choice, angel,"
"well, there's a new cafe down the street, and I've heard they have marvellous croissants,"
"Bentley's out front,"
the two stood up, and Aziraphale linked his arm through Crowley's as they left the small bookshop.