Our Year

"Angel, why in Hell's name do you want to do that?"
"oh come on. it'll be fun! the fireworks will be beautiful, and it'll be nice to go out together,"
Crowley scrunched his eyebrows, "But it'll be cold,"
"Well if that's the problem my dear, them you can borrow one of my coats. I know you dont own any coats that arent leather or black denim,  which are not made for warmth. Mine will be warm enough, even if its tan," Aziraphale wasnt even teasing, he was worried that Crowley would be too vain and freeze himself, or flat out refuse to go.
"no, no, angel, your coat will work perfectly," crowley tried to stay aloof as possible, but on the inside he was ecstatic and beaming. such a simple gesture, but it made Crowley so happy whenever Aziraphale acted just a tad kind to him. not to say that Aziraphale was not nice to him usually, but these gestures made Crowley feel so lucky.
"Shall we go then?" 
"Sure, my dear,"
So, with Crowley wrapped up in Aziraphale's large jacket, and the two ethereal beings walked arm-in-arm to the nearest park.
"Er-do you want to sit on a bench or-" The demon cut off Azira with a kiss and just pulled him along until he found an empty hillside with a decent view, and gently pushed Azira down. Lying on their backs, sides pressed up together, Crowley pulled his glasses off and put them inside his pocket. Soon, the fireworks started.
beautiful bursts of red and yellow lit up the sky. blue sparkles on white backgrounds. purple streaks mixed with pink. after a bit or the shunning show, there was a brief pause and one sole firework shot up as the crowd yelled "TEN,". 
another short pause, and another shot up. "NINE," 
Aziraphale joined in for "EIGHT,". 
Crowley looked over at his love, his blue eyes shining and reflected with the colours in the sky. "SEVEN,". 
the corners of Crowley's mouth turned up slightly, and he joined in finally. "SIX,"
"FIVE"
"FOUR"
"THREE"
"TWO"
"ONE"
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"
Aziraphale turned his head sideways towards Crowley, and Crowley turned towards him too.
"Happy New Year, my love," Aziraphale pressed his lips against Crowley's.
"This is going to be our year Angel, I just know it," Crowley leaned into him in for another kiss.
Aziraphale felt Crowley shiver and pulled away.
"Crowley, are you cold?"
"J-Just a tad angel. 'sallright," 
"Oh my dear," Aziraphale sat up and shook his head slightly. "Okay, turn into a snake, and I'll carry you home, love,"
Crowley sat up. "mhm- I'll be okay," 
"Crowley!" Aziraphale pressed his hand to his cheek, "You're freezing, dont even argue, I can feel it. We'll go home and I'll make you some tea or something,"
"Fine," Crowley shrunk down to the size of a garden snake, and slithered up Aziraphale's sleeve, up to his neck. he stretched out across Aziraphale's broad shoulders, and flicked his tongue under his ears. Aziraphale stifled a giggle, and then stood up and briskly started walking back towards their flat. 
after the short walk back to the flat, Aziraphale gently slid Crowley off his shoulders into his hands, and then onto the couch. Aziraphale went over to the kitchen that Crowley had miracled for him when Azira moved in, and busied himself with the kettle.
"Love, what kind of tea do you want?" Aziraphale yelled towards the main room
"whatever you're having angel," crowley shouted back
Aziraphale stepped on his tip toes to reach the mugs, when a long fingered hand reached up beside him to reach the mugs with ease, while the other hand wrapped around Aziraphale's waist.
Aziraphale turned around to see Crowley in loose pj trousers and a soft bathrobe, one arm encircling him, the other placing the cups down on the counter. Aziraphale folded his own arms around the demon, and held him close. Crowley lowered his chin to rest on Ariza's white-blond curls. Aziraphale buried his head into Crowley's neck, enjoying the fluff of Crowley's robe against his cheek.
"Feeling better yet?" Aziraphale mumbled 
"Of course, thank you,"
"You idiot, next time you get that cold, just tell me,"
"but you were enjoying it so much," Crowley argued
"Only because you were there. you wouldnt be much bloody good company if you were discorperated,"
"mhm," Crowley agreed and placed a kiss on top of his head. "Come on angel, let's forget about the tea, and just go to bed, I'm tired,"
Azira rolled his eyes "You're always tired,"
"I know, Angel,"
"Okay, Love,"

-----
AN:
wOw 2 fics posted in one day???? yeah yeah ik, I just have 2 nye fics and wanted to post one today, and maybe the other tmr (idk it's kind of shit, and really short. I like this is a lot more, it's much less bland)
also again, rip capitalization