cold crowley :(

"Here dear," Aziraphale said softly as he sat down beside Crowley on the tweed sofa as he handed him a cup of hot chocolate.
"Thanksss, Angel," Crowley shivered.
Aziraphale waved his hand vaguely towards the fireplace in his flag's living room and the flames grew higher, turning a lighter, hotter colour. it was a cold night in London, and Crowley, being cold blooded, was not handling it well. Aziraphale snapped his fingers, and suddenly Crowley found himself with a fluffy tan blanket around his shoulders and his mug safely on the coffee table.
Crowley hated the cold, but one thing he was at least a tiny bit grateful for was that it always made him sleepy. Crowley couldnt stay awake any longer, and slid down on the small loveseat, curling up on his side so that his long legs would fit on the couch, his heat on Aziraphale's lap. Azira smiled slightly. he hummed a quiet tune as he stroked the demons head and shoulder as he quickly fell asleep. Aziraphale picked up a book from the table beside him, and began to lose himself in the stories that he loved.
one thing however, that Crowley did not anticipate, was turning into his serpent form while napping.
Aziraphale felt the weigh on his lap change, and put his book that he was reading to the side, surprised to see a black and scarlet snout peek out from under the edge of the blanket. Azira just chuckled, and lifted his book back up, not wanting to disturb the slumbering snake.
They sat there for a number of hours, until aziraphale accedently closed his book a tad to loudly, and Crowley's head popped up abruptly from under the throw. his yellow eyes widened and he changed back to human form immediately as he sat up. He was blushing quite profusely, but pulled the blanket tightly around him, trying to hide it.
"Crowley?" Aziraphale reached out for him, and placed a hand on his shoulder. "What's wrong?"
Crowley said nothing for a moment, then turned his body back towards the angel. "It'ss nothing," His words were slurred from sleep and he shook slightly.
"Oh, come here," Aziraphale said and pulled Crowley beside himself, wrapping his arms around him.
Crowley relaxed a tad, and then began to speak quietly. "I forgot that I become a snake when my body needs to save energy," he whispered, blushing more.
"Awe it's okay dear, I dont mind. you're quite cute as a snake too, you know," Aziraphale smiled gently, remembering Crowley's nose just barely out of the cover.
"Oh," he paused, are you sure?"
Azira placed a kiss on the side of his boyfriends head and Crowley snuggled towards him, his heart finally slowing. "Of course, my dear,"
"Thank you Angel,"

---
AN:
yeah just some fluffy insecure Crowley for you.
so I always forget to capitalize stuff so if there's sentences or names not capitalized, sorry. it's almost 11 pm, which isnt late, but tomorrow is the last day of classes before break, and I'm spending the day volunteering, and then have a test so.
the cold also makes me sleepy, and I've been finding that I've not been able to stay up past 11:30 lately, even though in the summer I run on 5 hours of sleep often
stay gay, losers 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈