"You even lucky that Andre don't care enough to kill you for dating his sister," I added, hoping I sounded petty.

"Dre's old news plus we sorta cool now. And by now he should be fine wit it cause it's been 6 motha fuckin months."

"Yeah, whatever nigga," I said ready to change the subject. "So, did Abrianna tell you how Jae's doin?"

"Yeah. She said she doin fine," he answered while pluggin in his phone and getting ready to sit down on his bed.

"Th-Thas it?!"

"Yeah. What more coulda been there?"

"She ain't tell you if her and Javon still goin at it or...?"

"Nah. I ain't ask her allat."

"Nigga why?!"

"Because then she woulda gotten suspicious and I would've been forced to tell ha the truth about you likin ha. Then she woulda ran and told Jaelyn," he explained, biting into a piece of bread he took out of his bag.

I let out a deep and frustrated sigh. Fuck.

"I don't see why you can't just go talk to ha."

"Who?" I asked.

"Jaelyn."

"Man, if I told you. Ion think you would understand," I told him with my eyes closed.

I haven't seen Jaelyn since the night of the party and that's only because I've been purposely keeping my distance from her. Let's just say it's kinda like my apology to her.

"Ok...You playin In Friday's game?" Demarcus asked, changing the subject.

"Yup. I've played in every game. Why stop now?"

-Jaelyn-

"What possessed you to call me?" I asked Javon in a angry tone over the phone when I picked.

"Babe, relax and lemme explain myself," he said to me.

"You honestly don't needa explain yourself cause I already know what you're gonna say and quite frankly, I don't wanna hear it," I said in a ice cold tone.

"Babe, come on. Stop bein like this. I already told you it didn't mean nothin to me," he says.

"I don't care," I said.

"Fine Jae. Fuck it cause obviously you obviously wanna be petty about the situation," Javon said sounding like he was fed up.

"Ain't nobody tryna be petty witcho cheatin ass!" I shouted into my phone.

Good thing I was in my car alone so no one could hear me.

"Then watchu bein right now?" He asked tryna sound smart.

"Listen, Javon, I told you that I wasn't ready to have sex with you. Now, instead of you just being respectful and just wait til I'm ready, you go and do some foul shit and fucked the first female you seen," I said calmly. It brought me so much anger just to say what he did to me. I might as well be turning red right now.

"Jae, I told you many times that it was a mistake and it didn't mean nothin," he said.

"It still don't change the fact that you did it, Von," I said. I could feel tears coming up for the forth time today.

"Babe, I said I was sorry."

"Well newsflash...sorry ain't good enough no more," I was aboutta hang up but then he had some more bullshit to say.

"Jaelyn, you know I love you, right?" It almost sounded like it was believable.

"I love me too nigga. Now bye. Don't even think to call me back cause I'm done witchu and ima block you," I hit the red button and I felt a tear stroll down to my jaw.

Damn it, Jaelyn. How could you be so gullible? I asked myself when I quickly wiped the tear away.

I put my seatbelt on, sniffling only a little bit. Then I put the car in reverse so I can get out of my jobs parking lot and make it back in time for my lecture.

That's it for me wit relationships right now. I'm done. I'm never trusting another nigga cause that was a whole 5 months of my life wasted because of that stupid relationship.

And to think that I was actually starting to fall in love with him.

/End of Chapter\

-this chapter was short just to show y'all how Jaelyn and Zavon's life has been during the year and 4 months🌚

-And I Hope y'all ain't put any faith into Javon. 💀

 💀