6

Trigger Warning~Mentions of Suicide, Mentions of possible intent to kill, Cuts and Self harm, blood

"How are you today Roy?" Emile smiled with slight concern as Roy literally plopped down on the couch with a beaming grin. "I see you're in much higher spirits?"

"Am I?" Roy shrugged as he laid himself back and laughed. "I've always been like this." Emile's eyes narrowed as Roy looked around and sighed happily. "This place looks nice. It's calm and... quiet. Much different than how it used to be..."

"How it used to be?" Roy beamed as he nodded enthusiastically. "How did it use to look like?"

"Well, there was one time it is all filled with pictures... family portraits and knick-knacks." Emile just sat there writing as Roy spoke. The elder could notice a definite change in personality since the first time they met... he saw it the moment the boy entered the room. "It was neat but cluttered... then there was the time my father lived here and he used it for his videos. It was funny because it was set up to look like our living room but it wasn't. Our living room was never so clean. I mean between me and Ro... Me and Dad, there was always something to pick up."

"You were going to say something?" Roy's eyes darkened as Emile froze up with concern. "You said you and Ro but you ended up cutting yourself off."

"Forget it, Doc." Roy looked off as he shooked his head and pushed himself into the couch with a sigh. "Please?" Emile frowned as Roy just stared off. "I always end up saying something I shouldn't."

"It's ok, Roy." Emile smiled as Roy narrowed his eyes in confusion. "That's not exactly what I wanted to bring up today anyway."

"Oh, interesting." Roy jumped up with a laugh as he sat there on the couch and just smiled. "What did you want to bring up?"

"It was brought to my attention that Virgil may have asked for your assistance the other day." Roy's eyes flashed a bit but his smile never died. "Something was said to worry him."

"Oh? What was said?" Emile's eyes darkened as he watched Roy's hand twitch a bit still smiling away as if nothing was wrong. This was definitely a stark difference to how he was the first time.

"Virgil mentioned you saying something about being bullied to death?" The smile fell instantly leaving Emile to deal with the backlash of those anger filled eyes. "Roy?"

"I was never bullied." Emile's eyes went wide as Roy narrowed his. "They wouldn't dare mess with me. Not a single person said or did a damn thing. No instead they protected me. My best friends... I was never bullied."

"But Vi..."

"Those fucking assholes did something so much worse." Emile was frozen under the pure anger that dripped off the boy's tongue as he smirked. "Tell me, doctor. What do you think? If someone hurts another so badly that they kill themself... isn't it only fair that they die too?"

"Is that how you feel?" Emile's hand held still to the pen as he wrote everything down listening to Roy laugh.

"Well, there is the Hammurabi's code... An eye for an eye, stating simply if one was to harm another retribution would be cast upon them in a similar fashion. If there were people so cruel to make a loved one hurt so badly they commit suicide... shouldn't they follow him? It's only fair, right? If someone had the gall to cause the death to someone's brother, someone who was so sweet and kind and caring and loving... someone who just wanted to make people smile and be happy... someone who dreamed of being on stage and making people's days a little brighter by just acting... SHOULDN'T THEY GET PUNISHED?!" By now Roy was standing there with tears in his eyes before he shook his head and fell back onto the couch. "And this is the part where you say I'm psychotic and write all these prescriptions that I'm never going to actually take."

"No... No, I'm not." Roy frowned as Emile just smiled over at him. "Roy it sounds as though there's more to the story here. That seemed far to person to just have been a simple example."

"I don't want to talk about."

"And you don't have to... yet." Emile sighed as he wrote down everything before running a hand through his hair. "We will at some point have to address this clear sign of trauma but for now my only task is to first establish a trust."

"Good luck with that. You aren't just dealing with doc, you're gonna have to work twice as hard." Emile's eyes narrowed as Roy just laughed. "Although, I will admit your not the worst Doctor I've had. Dad just wants us... me to be happy but... most doctors don't actually care about me. Nothing but bullies with a job title."

"You really don't like bullies." Roy frowned as he clenched his fists tightly.

"No... I don't." Emile sighed as he closed his bookmaking Roy shoot him a look. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just that our time is up." Roy's eyes went wide as he smiled and nodded.

"Oh, really?" Emile nodded and Roy just jumped up with a laugh. "Sweet! Kay, see ya later than, Doc!"

Virgil whimpered as he just stared at his arms with teary eyes. He had tried to pull his mind free before he did anything but... the panic just wouldn't stop. Plus that nightmare... Virgil shuddered as he bit his lip in thought. He could feel the wet drip of red the slowly fell down his arm seeming to cool his raging skin from the icy air around him. At least that's how it felt to him. He couldn't stop the tears that fell from his eyes.

"Virgil?" The boy whimpered out as his fear peaked burning through his already broken body. He could hear the knocking on his door. He could hear Roy on the other side. "Virgil, can you please open up? I wanted to apologize."