Realisation hurts

I had a nice family time yesterday after the engagement ceremony. Mom keeps on teasing us both saying when we are getting married? While Martin says we only got engaged today. Ha-ha

Its 12:00 and I am heading towards that Adrian Address. I don't know what kind of trap he has got on it, so I need to be careful as I need my mobile back.

I went to meet Adrian and reception lady told me that he is waiting for me in his room. I knocked the door and he happily opened it.

'Kath, I want to take you somewhere' he said

'What? Are you kidnapping me?' I said

He just smile and replied 'Baby, how I can kidnap you who already kidnap my heart'

'What do you mean by Kidnap your heart? Don't fool me and yes, I came to your place on time. Now returned back my mobile' I said

'First you have to go with me then I'll returned your mobile, I promise' he said

'Ok fine' I said and we moved outside the building heading towards the airport

'Why are we heading towards the Airport?' I said

'Because we are going to your dream beach house island' he said

'What? I don't want to go anywhere with you' I said

'Ok fine that I won't return your mobile' he said

I then kept quite without saying any words. We reached the island and it was breath-taking. I have always imagine of going to Island with my man who loves me as much as I love him.

But today I am in this island with this Jerk. I kind of hate being here but in the mean time I am happy to see all the beauty of nature.

'Kath, please follow me' he said

'Why should I follow you?' I said

'Please baby, just for one time' he said and I followed him

As soon as I stepped inside the beach house, there was a flowers everywhere I mean my favourite flowers and my favourite ice-cream.

I cannot believe my eyes at the moment seeing the things in front of me. It feels like my dreams. I wish Adrian could have never cheated and lied to me then we both will be so happy today in this place.

'Do you like this place' he said

'No, I don't and please returned my phone. I want to leave' I said

'Baby please just look at this videos and decide. If you still don't want me then I will never bother you in your life' he said

He then played the video which did shock me. It was Jennifer and Bryan video making a master plan against me to kick me out of his life. I was so much speechless knowing about it and keeps on staring at it.

The next video starts where I can see Jennifer putting something in Adrian drink and making that video. I can hear Adrian keeps on murmuring my name in the making out session but it doesn't prove that he wasn't innocent.

And at last video, I can see Adrian and Bryan conversation which I did listen but ran away hearing half of it. I can see Adrian fighting with Bryan for me, he is confessing his love towards me and he was saying he will tell me the truth on my birthday.

I was frozen with the videos in front of me not knowing how I should react. Adrian gave me a glass of water which I drank and told him that I need to rest.

He returned back my phone and I rang Martin telling him that I won't be home tonight and not to worry about me.

I went towards the bedroom and locked myself. I don't want to see Adrian neither want to talk to anyone.