Some hidden truth

I went back to hotel room where Jennifer was enjoying her shopping. She hug me and start to act her drama.

'Adrian, what happened to my baby? Why is your hand bleeding?' she said trying to show some sympathy feelings

I felt so angry hearing her fake caring towards me since her eyes were saying something and her voice were saying another. Few hours ago, Kath did the same thing to me. I saw true care and love on Kath eyes but her words were different.

Why are these girls so hard to understand? Why can't they speak what their eyes say? I was just thinking about it then my mind click about the video.

I know someone might have record out video and send it to Kath. I don't know who did this cheap disgusting stuff to me? I swear I will kill that bastard.

I was thinking about my past when I realised that there were no one in France apart from Jennifer and me. Which means Jennifer must have done this.

I couldn't believe that she could do such a cheap stuffs recording our video. I just get my temper and shout at her.

'Why the fuck do you care about me Jennifer after ruining my life?' I freak out

'Ruining your life? I haven't, please baby you must be tired of your meeting?' she said

'No, I am not tired instead I am awake from that meeting' I said

'Awake? I didn't get you baby, don't tell me you were sleeping in meeting' she said it with her flirting voice making me angrier

'I said stop it Jen, if you speak a single lie then I swear I'll kill you right here' I said which made her shocked.

She kept quiet and didn't say anything.

'Why did you record this video?' I said her showing the video

Her eyes were wide open and her expression were mixed up not know what to answer.

'I SAID SPEAK UP' I loudly freak out making her gasp

She is shaking now with fear and slow speaks up 'Adrian, I love you and I did it to get you'

'What? You did all these to get me? Are you insane? Do you ever realised how much I suffer in these past 2 years without my Kath? I hurt her, I broke her trust and you were saying you did this because you love me?' I said

'Please Adrian try to understand me, I seriously love you and I promise I'll always make you happy. I will do whatever you want me to do' she said with tears on her eyes

'If you can do whatever I want then tell me the truth behind all these stuffs' I said

She denied at first but later on she speaks out all the truth like how she and her brother Bryan made these plans to kick my angel out of my life.

All these year, I have been sleeping in fake world with fake peoples. Now, I know the truth I won't let these people ruined my life anymore.

'Jennifer I'll speak with you when we get back to America. You can pack your stuffs and can leave just now. GET LOST' I said

With that she left my room as quickly as possible. I am just sitting in my hotel room holding my head thinking about my Kath.

I don't know how I can explain her all these stuffs. She doesn't want to look at me neither she wants to talk to me. I was crying out with all my heart full of sadness and guiltiness running down me when someone ring the phone.

It was Kath phone that was ringing. I took her phone so I have to answer it.

'Hello' I said

'Hello Sir, may I speak with Kathrine Madam please?' someone said

'Who's this? And why you are looking for Kathrine?' I said

'Sir, my name is Sharan and I am ringing with regards to her engagement ring. Martin sir told me that he don't want to upset her for choosing the ring which she doesn't like it. So he asked me to ring Kath mam to let her decide which ring she wants' he said

'Oh I see, Kathrine is bit busy at the moment but you can send me the ring pictures' I said

'Sorry sir, but I cannot send it to you' he said

'I am Adam, Kathrine friend, she told me to choose it for her.' I said

'Ok sir, Please look at the rings picture I send to you just now and tell me which one you want me to fixed it ' he said

I started looking at the engagement rings which I think I'll choose it for my beautiful angel but none of them looks perfect.

So I said 'Show me the most expensive ring of your store'

'Yes sir, please check it' he said

The ring was fabulous shining like a bright start but I want to add some blue shining on it same like my eyes colour so that whenever she sees the ring she can see my eyes looking at her.

I asked Sharan to put some blue shining on that diamond ring and engrave 'Katham' inside the ring (Kath & Adam). Katham word reminds me of my beautiful past where I enjoyed my life the fullest.

Those memories are the most precious memories of my life which I want to preserve forever. I was just a normal Adam for her, her best friend and a crazy idiot boyfriend.

Sharan thanked me for confirming the ring and cut the phone call.

I was switching off the phone then saw my angel Kath wall picture. I was eager to check her mobile but don't know the password.

I did try lots of guessing password but none of them opened it. So, at last I was tired and thought of trying out for the last time. I typed the password 'Katham' which unlock her phone.

I cannot believe she still have that password. I did check her phone gallery where I find lots of pictures of her and that stupid Martin making me jealous.

I can see her video pranking Martin and getting him in trouble which was hilarious. I just imagine myself in Martin place thinking how will it feel getting prank with your angel.

I would love every bit of her pranking even though I am not good at acting and expressing my feelings. I lost myself on her beautiful gallery.

She has got one folder on her mobile naming 'hatred' which was password protected. I did try the same password but it didn't open. I again guess other password which wasn't my luck.

I think for a while and got an idea of hatred. She hates me the most in her life so the password might be my name. So I tried Adam which didn't work and I tried Adrian which opened the folder.

Now, I got an idea that she hates Adrian but loves Adam. I have to be that old Adam to get her back and my mission is to get her back.

That folder has got all the memories of our past. The best quality time we spend together. I was looking like a wet bird and my angel was smiling heart out. It brings smile on my face.

I then rang my investigator team and ask them to investigate all the CCTV, footage etc. and get the evidence to me as soon as possible. I want to tell her and show her that I wasn't cheating on her instead it was Bryan and Jennifer plan.

No matter what I need to tell her the truth even though if means of kidnapping her then I am ready. But now I need to head towards their engagement party which Mr Stains has send me invitation.

I know it hurts to see her getting engage but I have to be strong. I took my engagement ring from my finger and throw it away outside the window not wanting to wear it.

End of POV

..