Chapter Nine

A knock came upon Sadie's door. The alarm on the nightstand read 8:00 in big black letters. Paul was indeed on time, as promised!

Giving herself a once-over, making sure she looked decent, Sadie opened the wooden door. Paul stood on the other side, grinning from ear to ear; admiring how gorgeous Sadie looked.

His hazel eyes, eying Sadie up and down;head to toe. Sadie blushed a dark shade of crimson as Paul whistled appreciatively.

She decided to wear a white mini-dress with red and yellow circles and white go-go boots. Her shoulder-length blond hair was flipped up with a red-yellow headband to compliment.

"You don't look so bad yourself, Paulie." Definitely liking the sight that stood before her. Paul decided upon a white short sleeve dress shirt with black trousers and the famous Beatle boots. His jet-black hair, slicked back.

Paul blushed at the compliment.

****

Mal, who was obligated to be Sadie and Paul's  chauffeur for the night,  pulled up to Anthony's Caribbean Grill-a quaint little restaurant. Mal vacated his position in the driver's seat to open the back door for 'the couple'. They smiled appreciatively as Paul put his hand in Sadie's.

"Come back in a few hours, Mal." Paul added, before walking inside the restaurant and disappearing from sight. Nodding, Mal hopped back into the Bently, driving off.

"This is nice." Sadie smiled, admiring the scenery before her. "Glad you like it!"

Paul held her hand in his, looking at the menu. "What are  you hungry for, Sadie my love?"

A thought entered her mind, but decided to keep it to herself. She smirked.

"I'm really in the mood for crab cakes. They sound delish. Oh, and I'll have a glass of their Cabernet!" Her stomach growled at the thought of food.

"The Bahamian Lobster and a glass of Cabernet as well."

***

Ending a perfect night, the couple made love in the sand. Not a soul walked around the beach. . The only sound heard was that of the tide.

Tipping Sadie's head back, he planted a passionate kiss on her lips. "Thank you, my love, for a wonderful evening. I'm the happiest bloke in the world."

"No. Thank you, Paul!"