Chapter Three

"o's this, then?" One asked with a thick Liverpudlian accent, pointing a finger in Sadie's direction. "It's not nice to point, you twit!" Sadie grumbled,rubbing her tired eyes.

"Cor, this one's American and she has a potty mouth to boot! I like 'er." The man who previously pointed, plopped down in the seat next to Sadie's right. She glared at the lanky man with auburn hair, annoyed. Not wanting to be bombarded with his 'twenty questions,' Sadie picked up a magazine on the seat next to her; skimming through the pages.

"Leave 'er alone, John! Isn't it obvious she has no interest in you?" Another one with a  Liverpudlian accent laughed. John wrinkled his nose at Sadie and moved to another seat.  

"'Orry miss..." The young man who was heckling John, sat down where the seat had been previously vacated. Sadie looked up from the current issue of Mersey Beat, staring straight into those gorgeous hazel eyes. He looked familiar, but she couldn't place him.

"Sarah, but everyone called me Sadie." She warmed up to the young man, extending her delicate hand. He gratefully shook it "Me name's Paul" and kissed it. Chills went up and down her spine, but quickly dismissed it.

Pondering her thoughts, Sadie licked her lips "You look so familiar. Like I've seen you somewhere before." Paul looked into her dark chocolate brown eyes.

"We've met before. At the studio-"

"Oh my God! It's YOU...you're James! You have no facial hair, though." She was practically jumping out of her seat at this point.

Paul chuckled and moved to sit in the window seat next to her. "That I am. Me full name's James Paul McCartney. Everyone jus' calls me Paul, though. As for the facial hair, it's a disguise  meself an' the lads use t'fool the fans so we'n go out in public; without being mobbed to death."

For the next few hours Sadie and Paul sat together having an animated chat. They chatted about everything from Paul's family life, their favourite movies, music, the Beatles, and her role in the new film. Sadie chatted with the rest of the Beatles as well. She forgave John for being a bitch toward him and he for being an arse.

Everything was going along swimmingly. but Paul had to ask those inevitable questions..."So you're from the states,eh? Where at and why did you decide to move to dreary, old England?"

Sadie picked at her nails, refusing to make eye contact with Paul. "I'd rather not talk about it, at this time..." He understood and didn't push the issue. When the time is right, she will tell me. He thought.

Realising the bassist understood, she sighed, relieved.

The pilot's voice filled the loud speaker once again. They had landed at the Nassau International Airport. From The Beatles, to their manager, Brian Epstein, Sadie and everyone else  stood up from their seats;stretching. Thank God no screaming fans were present as they all walked off the plane.