the woman in the picture . . .

~ ivy ~
Year 2010 | Chicago

A dramatic hand swung a red car door shut followed by a bright smile. Klaus Mikaelson turned to his confused friend without care of his delirious state. 

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan."

"What are we doing here?" Klaus clapped his hands with joy. The younger vampire drew his brows together before he quickly followed the Original. Stefan Salvatore had too many questions on the sudden move to the historical city. 

"I know how much you loved it here." Klaus' large smile never left his face as he reminisced. "Bringing back memories of the good Ripper days?"

"Blacked out for most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying." All honesty fell from Stefan's tongue before he realized, but he agreed with himself. When he focused his mind back to such memories, he couldn't see a thing. "The details are all a blur--"

A firm hand patted Stefan's shoulder. Klaus knew the young man's memories were gone but found the perfect moment to return them. His devious smile grew just slightly on his face. 

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what make it legend." 

Circa 1920 | Chicago

"Word was the Ripper of Monterrey got lonely, so he escaped to the city for comfort. It was Prohibition. Everything was off limits then, which made everything so much fun."

Surrounded by a group of men around a table, Klaus spoke the story with defiance and confidence of a first-hand witness. The innocent men nodded as if under compulsion. However contrary to the Original's tale, the Ripper himself was not out of the city, but outside, busy in a car.   

Heavily making out with a woman he found walking along the street, Stefan overtook her with vampire strength. His lips kissed past her lips and onto her cheeks. With drunken finesse, his kisses trailed down her neck to elicit pleasures moans past her lips. Urged by her vocal want, Stefan licked the smooth surface of her neck. Then he bit her neck. Sucking with passionate force, all the blood in the woman's body was nearly drained before she was killed. Leftover blood stained Stefan's lips, but as he stepped out of the car, he walked his way through the street before entering a glamorous building. 

From the stage, a blonde woman spoke with a smooth voice, gathering the attention of every women. 

"Guess who my eyes have just spied, ladies? Looking for a good time, Mr. Salvatore?"

The vampire nodded to the singer. "Save me a dance, Gloria."

About to grab a glass of champagne, Stefan froze when an elusive blonde acted faster. All he could do was allow his eyes pleasure in following the woman's movements to his desired glass. His brows rose with interest before he slyly commented. "Ooh. Please, help yourself."

The woman in a luscious cream dress wore a haunting smile as she raised the bottle. "Oh, I always do." Stepping closer to the Salvatore, she licked her lips before whispering in her ear. In the process and in the shadow of his head, her facial features vamped out. The aroma of blood and sex trickled throughout her body, "Careful, Mr. Salvatore. You're still wearing your date. She's lovely."

And without another word, the female vampire turned to leave, but her wrist was grabbed. Stefan's interest, no strength that ultimately unmatched to that of an Original, urged her to turn around.  

"No, no, no. Who are you?" The blue-eyed vampire said not a word as she freed herself from the Ripper's grasp. All did was press a forefinger to her lips before walking away.