Kakashi x student reader|fluff

Warning- lemon, teacher x student , modern au
Slight Rin x Obito

" 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖
...(𝒚/𝒏)"

(𝒚/𝒏)"

Walking through the empty school halls with a strut you stoped and you heard an odd sound from a particular classroom sounding more like a low groan.

You're curiosity spiked up and went to investigate...

You hid behind the door trying not to get noticed as you bent down just a bit to look through the crack of the door finding something very interesting to the eye, and quit lewd.

You blushed as you bit you're lip from silencing yourself, afraid that you might slip a soft moan or a hitch of voice you quickly cupped you're small hand over you're a-gap lips watching over the scene like some obsessive pervert,eyes widened and a bright blush.

On one of you're science classrooms tables sat spread out you're school nurse miss Rin who seemed to have a good time by the look on her face as she sat in between you're math teacher,    Mr Obito pumping his member into her with bliss in his features.

' I can't believe this is happening...'
'Is this even allowed?'

Without a single thought about it you slowly traced your other hand down you're slim figure getting steadily closer to your skirt about to lift it up when you heard someone's hot breath hit you're neck sending a shiver down you're spine.
" (y/n) what might you be doing here ?"
You froze in fear.
"Is everything okay (y/n)...I heard noise and I thought I heard someone groaning-"
jumping in surprise and mostly fear of finding out about you stalking their 'private lesson' turning around with quick speed you found none other than Mr Hatake who looked a bit confused for a reason and concerned.

"N-no way Mr Hatake... you must be delusional!"
You sheepishly replied chuckling awkwardly

Quickly thinking up a lie and covering what you where doing up wasn't easy as Kakashi looked more suspicious and looked over your shoulder to the door swearing he heard something and instead with out a thought snatched his bigger hand in your smaller fragile one and lead him away from that place that he wasn't meant to see, loudly speaking along the way with a slight awkward smile assuring him everything was okay.

When the silverette teacher asked you calmly why he was being pulled by you, you replied with a quicker answer.

" I-I need help with something Mr Hatake!
I-It's about...Feelings! Yeah I need you for that "

" so that's why you're running me to a classroom"
Kakashi stated with a slight smirk

" I-uhm...mhmm" you hummed embarrassed

You blushed at what he told you and widened you're eyes to the realization.

'Me alone with...'

You're breath hitched thinking about you're teacher that you most than likely had forbidden feelings for not just because he was good looking and hot.