"No, we're in this together, remember?" I nodded in agreement. 

"Great, than start pushing." 

--------

We barely made it through the risky waters, but managed to make it to the death star and started climbing.

"Let's split up to locate the sith wayfinder, okay? Holler if you need me," Rey said and I nodded before she went the opposite way. I made my way up the rail, and found myself led into what looked like the throne room.

A hidden door opened to my presence, and once I stepped inside it closed behind me. In there, I found the Sith wayfinder, but once it was in my grasp it brought me into a vision.

It was dark and cold, and fear found its way up my spine.

I looked around, seeing the dark silhouettes of trees, but when I turned around I jumped, gasping at who I came face to face with.

It was me. But, more paler, a black hood covering most of me, and with a sick smile placed on my lips. 

The other me ignited her saber, but instead of it being purple it was red, and double sided like Darth Mauls.

Uh oh.

"Don't be afraid of who you are," the dark me states before going to strike me

"Don't be afraid of who you are," the dark me states before going to strike me. I quickly block her with my own saber, and she advances on me as our sabers clash a few times, before I'm brought back to reality.

I fall through the now open door, dropping the wayfinder in the process, and watching as a gloved hand picked it up. I jump to my feet immediately, still out of breath from that terrifying vision a moment before. I snapped my lightsaber out to my side and ignited it, giving him a harsh glare.

I took slow, menacing steps toward him, but he made no move to back away from me.

"Look at yourself," he nodded his head towards me and I stopped my movements. "You proved to my mother and uncle that you were a jedi, but now you have proven something else. You can't go back to her now. Like I can't," he said referring to the wayfinder.