xii.

Thea's POV

I woke up in a white jail cell, and surprisingly I was expecting it to be more... jail like? It was too clean for a normal jail cell. Then again, I was on the First Order's ship. 

I sat up and look towards the cell bars to see Kylo Ren appear in the small hallway. I stood up and walked over, leaning against the metal bars.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked in that stupid metallic voice of his. I scoffed.

"Kylo Ren, fortold to be vicious and powerful," I said in a mocking tone before looking him up and down. "But all I see is a spineless coward who hides behind a mask."

"You should watch your tongue," he suggested. I smirked darkly.

"What, this tongue?" I pointed to mine before remaining eye contact with him as I slowly licked up the bar and I could see his fists clench by his sides. I laughed a little. (lol I couldn't resist bringing a little Harley Quinn style theatrics here)

 (lol I couldn't resist bringing a little Harley Quinn style theatrics here)

"What are you going to do about it? Kill me? Go ahead. You've already killed everyone I love, why not put Icing on the cake," I shrugged. He stared at me for a few moments.

"You've changed," was all he said. I snapped my head towards him so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash and growled lowly at him.

"You don't know a thing about me," I sneered at him before my air was cut off and I was lifted off my feet, I stared at him with not a hint of fear in my eyes and laughed. 

"Do it! Kill me!" I choked out and soon he let go and I fell to the floor. I look up and saw him stormed out and I scoffed. "Coward."

————-
It's been a few days, and I refused to eat the meals given to me. Soon, Kylo Ren stormed in and stood across the cell from me. I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed, an eyebrow raised at his presence. 

"Done throwing a tantrum?" I fake pouted at him and he growled before pointing at me.

"You say I killed your lover, and I'm assuming you're talking about that Solo kid," he said and I snapped my head towards him. "Ben, right?"

"Shut up," I warned, but he continued.

"He was a fighter, but weak. Kept screaming for Thea... But you never came. Did you? Even with that stupid dyad bond you still ignored him."

"Shut up!" I yelled standing up.

"He was weak. Just. Like. You," he said stepping towards me and traced the scar he gave me. I pushed his hand away and stepped towards him and kicked him against the wall, but he pushed me to the ground and gave me one last look before walking out. 

"Pathetic," he said before leaving. I stumbled to my feet and took a deep breath before looking around.

I needed to get out of here.

I realized the stormtrooper is on his way back to his post to keep guard, so I put forth my plan.

"Please. Somethings wrong," I stumbled to the bars as he walked in, and I got his attention. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I fell to the floor and faked a seizure.

The trooper ran in and as he was bent down next to me, when I grabbed his blaster and knocked him out. I ran out of the jail cell and ran down the hallway. I have no clue where I was going, but suddenly a familiar voice caught my attention.

"When Thea finds out," I heard Poes voice down the hall. I followed the voice.

"She won't find out," I heard the metal voice to be Kylo Rens. He sounded so sure, but sure of what exactly?

"She is going to kill you," Poe said and I stood in the door way when I noticed Kylo Rens' mask was off and he had long raven hair. It felt as if a door that has been closed for some years cracked open, ready to flood my mind if my suspicion was right.

 It felt as if a door that has been closed for some years cracked open, ready to flood my mind if my suspicion was right

But, it couldn't be... Could it?

"Thea, Run!" Poe yelled to me and Kylo Ren turned around and I froze as I realized who was really keeping me hostage. The door in my head flew open and flooded my mind. 

The dyad was back. 

But how was it gone in the first place if he was alive all this time? My subconscious says. I have more important matters to deal with right now like running away! I reminded myself.

"Impossible," I breathed before he took a cautious step towards me. I shot the blaster in his direction before taking off down the hall. I heard him order his troops to search the whole ship for me, and my pace quickened.

This can't be happening.

I ran down a few hallways before I stopped in front of a door when I heard approaching stormtroopers. I quickly slipped inside and shut the doors. I turned around and quickly realized my mistake. The black walls, black silk sheets, and the broken mask of Darth Vader...

This is Kylo Ren's room.

————-