Chapter 2 - Ratigan

Ratigan screamed as he fell from the clock tower. He saw Basil get on the flying devise and save himself and that only made him scream louder. He had rage. So much rage. He turned in the air and looked for anything that could safe him. That's when he saw it. A lantern. A lot of them and he was falling right to them. Ratigan reached out and grabbed one, slipping from it. He growled and tried again. This time he caught one. He held on tight and saw his weight was bringing it down softly. He caught his breath from the screaming and the fear. Once on the ground, let got off and the lantern flew off once again.    

"I live. I live!" He shouted into the night sky. 

"Nothing can stop me now!" He yelled and laughed. He then moved down to the sewers to devise a plan. He ran to his old hideout. It was still empty and no one would bother looking there. He had the upper claw...paw, and he didn't want to ruin it. He would rest, think of a plan to get the crown, and finally win. He waits for days before he sees the London Mouse.

"Queens Niece to arrive...Taking the throne." Ratigan reads. He then gets a huge smile. This paper just came out today.

"This. Is. Perfect!" He says and lets out a loud laugh. He walked to his paper, writing out his plan. He then took a look at his hideout and put his claw to his chin.

"Yes. I know what phase one will be." Ratigan says and laughs.