Meetings and greetings

A boy..

A boy named Taehyung DUH..

He was never the richest, happiest , handsomeness , nonetheless he was nothing..

Taehyung is very special, he's up in the lab of The Jeons for experiments..

Taehyung has varieties of powers..

...Powers NO ONE else had

Falling for one of the Jeons was one thing , but being controlled by the same one was heart racing...

Now to the actual story

"Papa?"

"Yes Taehyung?"

"Where are they taking me?"

"Somewhere special.."
"..listen kid I can't take care of you no more I'm to old"

"But papa your only 42"

"Very smart..I'll see you every week okay?"

"Ok papa.."

"Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon we have him, we have the kid"

"Very good we think Jungkook will love him"

"Very well, we're coming back now Miss"

"Thank you"

TIME SKIP TO THE JEON LAB/ HOUSE

"Hello sir"

"Hello miss, here is the boy where sha'll his room be?"

"He looks tired, take him to Cheryl's room bet she'll like him too"

"Yes Miss"

They walked up the stairs with Taehyung in arms (the body guards obvi)

"Cheryl do you mind looking after this boy before Jungkook smacks into him?"

"Of course sir he can sleep on the bed Toni usually goes on, but she's not here so just lay him down"

"Yes ma'am"

The sir set Taehyung down on the bed next to Cheryl's

"Good day Miss"

"Good day"

"Now look at that cute face awh"

Taehyung slowly started waking up, he somehow remembered being drugged into sleep

"H-hey where a-am I?"

Why am I imagining that in Ash's voice from the first Pokémon episode EVER

"Your in my room being protected for now. If you don't want Jungkook to get you, you might wanna stay quiet."

"Whose J-Jungkook"

"Well he's my brother, your staying here cause apparently you have powers of some sort, and Jungkook might pleasure you sometimes but he doesn't really love anybody, he lost his emotions a while back, it's heartbreaking, but we feel that you might help with that cause of what you can do.. they call it destiny"

"Well uhh can I get out this bed now?"

"Of course we just need you a better outfit, go shower in the bathroom I'll get you some stylish clothes"

"Okay thanks, and what's your name?"

"Cheryl it's good you stopped stuttering"