{56 Working in the studio (Yoongi POV)

Start from the beginning

Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook went to the dance practice rooms Jin and Taehyung went to the third floor to meet up with the vocal coach. I went to my studio and turned on my equipment while everything was starting I went to get another coffee, there was a lot of work to be done and I still felt incredibly tired without this cup of coffee I surely was just going to take a nap on the couch in my studio without getting any work done.

At around 10 am after a few hours of work my heart suddenly skipped a few beats and started beating fast. Even though I had been sitting still the past hours it felt as if I had just run a marathon. Was I having a panic attack? What was going on? I put a hand over my chest and felt my regular heartbeat but there was something else too, or rather someone else. Almost as if she was close but I was on the top floor of the BigHit building how was that even possible? BigHit has strict security rules and even guards at every entrance because of the fans that usually roam around the building there's no way she would be able to pass them without permission. So she couldn't be the one causing this irregular heartbeat, right? Still, the heartbeat felt so familiar so comfortable it couldn't be anything else but her. How the hell had she been able to get in the building? I needed to know if it was her and there was only one way to find out. Quickly I saved the files I had been working on and left the studio to go search for her. With every floor I went down the heartbeat got stronger and stronger until I went from the 4th floor down to the 3rd, it was just a subtle change but just enough to know she must be on the 4th floor. I went up the stairs again to the 4th floor. The 4th floor was the video editors' floor, where all our Bangtantv, run, Bon voyage, and music videos were put together. I never really went to the floor unless for meetings, Jungkook, however, loved to come here. He was friends with some of the editors and loved to edit himself. I walked passed the small kitchen where some employees were having their coffee into a large room filled with desks where all the employees worked side by side.

''Yoongi!?''

I turn around quickly to the sound of the voice, it was the head editor.

''What brings you here?'' The head editor asks surprised. Suddenly I realized who was standing right beside her hugging a clipboard tight to her chest. It was her, Y/n. So she was here, but why? and how?

''Yoongi?'' The head editor said when she didn't get a response, ''What are you doing here? Is everything okay?''

''Oh? uh?'' I hadn't been paying attention to her, all I had been doing was staring at her still completely astonished what could she possibly be doing here, in the building, in BigHit. She looked just as shocked at me, no not shocked, she looked as if I caught her doing something I wasn't supposed to know.

''Is there something you need?'' The head editor stared confused at me, ''I don't usually see you around here.''

The head editor was right I had no reason to be here it was just Y/N that had brought me here. I quickly came up with a lame excuse, ''I was curious about the editing of the latest Bangtantv the manager told me I would be in it and I just was curious if there was already a first draft?''

''It's getting there,'' The head editor replied, ''We were however short on staff and weren't able to complete all the editing yet.''

''Oh okay,'' Forcefully I moved my eyes from y/nr to the editor I had just been staring at her dumbfounded the whole time. I couldn't help staring at her, not only because she shouldn't bere here but also because she looked so damn beautiful. ''I heard about the staff problem, how are the applications going?''

''Well actually you're looking at our new employee right now,'' The head editor cocker her head towards Y/n who smiled genuinely at you, '' meet Y/n from today on she's our new intern, her portfolio is very promising and if she performs well she might just be hired permanently after her internship.''

''Oh, hi,'' I mumbled towards y/n never had felt more awkward in my life, forcibly I bowed politely, ''Nice to meet you, I'm Min Yoongi.''

''Nice to meet you too, I'm Y/n,'' She bowed back politely and it scared me a little ow good she was at acting, ''There's no need introducing yourself, I know who you are I'm a huge fan. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a dream coming true working here, wouldn't it?''

She tilted her head a little smiling that devilish beautiful smile of hers that made me want to close the space between the two of us and kiss her right here and there but I knew I couldn't. Why was she here??? And why the hell was the head editor introducing her as the new intern??? Her dreaming coming true?? Working here??? What was she saying, it couldn't be true, right?? They hadn't even been looking for interns?! how the hell had she gotten this position?? Was that what she had been busy with?? Applying to my company? How could she?? Didn't she know how dangerous that is?? What if they found out?? My career would be ruined and so would hers.

------

Another chapter quite a long one this time! I hope you guys enjoyed it so Yoongi finally found out, it was about time, wasn't it? There was no way she was going to be able to hide this from him, it was just a matter of time anyway.

And we are blessed with another BTS song, BLACK SWAN!! Though I love the dance and the meaning behind the lyrics, to be honest, I dislike the sound of the song. It sounds like BTS was singing one of txt's songs (or am I the only one who thinks that), I seriously was listening to a playlist in the car and black swan came on and I didn't recognize the song and was trying to remember if I had put txt in my playlist. I just don't feel like a BTS song to me and also thought there was too much autotune and distortion in their voices I could barely even recognize them. I understand that it might be done on purpose but it just wasn't my piece of cake. I don't hate the song, but I don't love it either. I will just keep Shadow on repeat haha.

How do you guys feel about black swan?

Random Character fact:

When you were Younger you loved editing Kpop videos for a fan account you had on youtube but you stopped when you went started your study at university. You felt like you needed to act like an adult and maintaining a fan account on youtube felt too childish.