"Now can you tell me what this is about?" I asked when he settled into the driver's seat.

"I can see how much Gene loves that museum, and for everything that he ever did for you and had to endure, I gifted him with the property." He explained but said nothing after.

"And what about me?"

"It's a surprise." Was his simple reply.

"What surprise?"

"Well, if I told you then it won't be one now will it?" he said eyes concentrated on the road.

"Christian, you can't just go making decisions for me." He answered me by clasping one hand with mine and bringing it to his lip placing a kiss on it.

"I hate you." I said turning back into my seat.

"Mmhmm."

I tried pulling my hand out of his, but he wouldn't let go. I groan in frustration. I'll just ignore you too! I turn to look out the window with my hand still in his.

Not ten minutes after his car pulled to a stop. I refused to acknowledge him when he said, "we're here". I continue to stare out the window not really looking at anything.

"My Angel is mad at me?" he said, his voice sensual. Still I ignored him.

Just then, he pops my index finger into his mouth and suck greedily. I gasp in shock and turn to look at him, giving him a death stare that said 'don't fuck with me'. He just smiles at me, closes his eyes and continue to lap at my finger drawing another into his mouth.

Warmth spread all over my body and I did my damnest not to show any sign of pleasure. My stomach was heating up and I was quickly failing. "Stop," I breathe huskily. He opens his eyes and my breath hitch. His eyes were hazy with lust making my stomach churn all the more.

"Let's go," he almost growled at me. He dropped my hand and opened the car door.

"Wait where are we going?" I called out after him but he shut the door already and jogged to my side.

I unbuckle the seatbelt just as he got my door open. I was already over excited and the events from earlier was almost forgotten. Almost.

He ushers me out of the car and that's when I actually looked at my surrounding. We were standing in the parking lot in front of a beautifully shaped glass dome building connected to a stretch of rectangle building.

"What is this place?" I asked in awe. Instead of answering me, Christian clasp his hand with mine and lead me up the few steps and through the revolving glass door.

We entered through the dome entrance where natural light shine throughout bouncing off the glass art figurines hanging from the ceiling illustrating its beauty. If I wasn't awed before this definitely had my jaws dropping.

"It's beautiful," I whispered admiring the art displayed surrounding the dome's ceiling.

"You're beautiful." I hear Christian say. I turn my attention to him and his eyes were just as amazed and in awe as mine, but for a completely different reason. I blushed at his comment.

"Do you like it?" He asked. I nod my head in agreement. I loved it.

He walks over to the only desk that sits before two double glass door that I'm guessing leads to the rest of the building. He retrieved an envelope in the top drawer and returned by my side.

"It's yours."

He handed over the envelope. I opened it and read over the deed that has my name printed on it as the owner.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Your dream, hopefully." He had a hopeful tone laced with uncertainty. "I thought that you can use this space as a personal art studio. A gallery. Art classes. Whatever you like. Something you can call your own and achieve all your dreams."

I stayed silent and stared at him. For the first time he looked off balance. Nervous.

"I relieved you from your previous job because I wanted to surprise you with this. I want you to pursue your dreams Amelia. If you don't like it, we can look for another place. Anything you want. If you want to –

I cut him off by jumping right onto him and encircling my arms around his waist. I lay my head against his broad chest and smile happily.

"I love it." I said hugging him tighter.

With a sigh, he hugs me and press me tighter against him. "I love you."

"I love you too Christian Zain."

I look up to him and pucker my lips. Without hesitation he leans down and plants two quick kisses on me. We then stare at each other smiling like kids.

"Do you have any idea what you want to do with the space? We can go check out the rest of the building." He said still holding me tightly against him.

"Mmm, I have a better idea."

Releasing myself from his hold, I grab his hand and lead him towards the double glass door. I stop only quick enough to set the deed down on the desk. We then walk through the glass door entering into a hallway with floor to ceiling windows every other panel separated by a wall. Art works hung from those walls but I barely spare a glance towards them.

The hallway opened to a huge open space that also had glass ceiling to floor windows on one side and a huge set of double doors. I can only assume this is the main lobby and that the main entrance. Walls surrounded the other three sides of the building. A grand staircase like the one in Christian's home sat in the middle back of the room that led up to the second floor. The place was indeed gorgeous.

After a quick survey of the place, Christian continue to allow me to lead him. I open the first door I saw and immediately shut it. I open the next door I saw and did the same thing. I look to see Christian giving me a questioning look but ignore it. The third room I open was perfect! It was decorated as an office with a desk in the middle and tall shelves off to both sides. The windows were the same as the other rooms, floor to ceiling windows, but unlike the other two rooms and the rest of this damn place, this room had drapes covering most of the windows, leaving minimal to no view from the outside.

I pull Christian in and slam the door shut after him. Before a word can leave his mouth, I jump on him, grasping his neck and the back of his head, I pull him down to me and kiss him. Hard.

His surprise last only but a moment before he starts kissing me back and taking control. He pushes me back against the door and press his hard body against mine never breaking our kiss. His hands grab my buttocks and squeezes hard eliciting a moan from my throat. He then lifts me up against him and I eagerly wrap my legs around his waist.

His lips left mine only to lay a trail of kisses down my neck. Using the wall to support me, he removes his hands from my bottom to unbutton my shirt just enough to reveal my pink lace bra. He eyes my breasts hungrily. With a restrained growl, he pushes my bra under my breast and immediately suckle on a nipple. I cry out in pleasure pressing him harder towards me. For the quickest second, he withdraws from my nipple only to give my other the upmost attention.

"You're so naughty I fucken love it," he manage out between sucking and biting my puckered nipple.

"Hurry," I manage to cry out.

Without another word, he swung me around in his arm, carry me over to the desk position in the middle back of the room and set me down. He quickly tore off our clothing impaling his length into me. Joining our bodies together until we drowned in euphoria.

A/N 

Please remember to vote and comment! Thanks!