Creation

(Before we start, this was UGB's idea and we're working together on this. So (C) UnknownGreninjaBro. Also instead of swearing we say -goat- or -goating- depends on the word)
Narrator, look at another timeline.

You are now looking at another timeline.

Narrator, disappear and be replaced by two new narrators.

New narrators, Stop talking like old narrator and get on with the story.

Karkat inched toward the prize. He and 11 of his 'friends' had won this prize. It allowed him to make a galaxy and a planet along to rule it.

Vriska watched him, smiling crocked. Karkat reached toward his prize. A galaxy? He made? He could rule over it. And start up a new world of his race. He touched the orb and then darkness surrounded him.

Karkat looked around. "Well -goat-." He said angry. Then a star appeared. Karkat looked at the star. It grew bigger and bigger. Karkat watched how big it was. He moved away from the star.

Then little star popped up and exploded into planets of all sizes. Karkat smiled devilishly. He threw out his arms like he was giving a hug which was weird. A star popped then it became a planet. He smiled. But then water covered it. "-goat-" Karkat said in surprise.

Then there was land. Then the land became green. Karkat didn't see that a meteor was shooting towards him. It hit him in the back, sending him towards the fresh planet.

Karkat closed his eye and started repeating "Oh God."

Then he felt warm. He felt a plantish thing. Opening his eyes, Karkat saw that he was safe, in a bright and green place.