Dont tell anyone (Spider-Man)

"Will you marry me y/n?"
"Yes! Oh my god yes!"

~Time skip 3 years~

"Hey Love! I'm home!" Peter shouts through the house.
"Where did you disappear to this time?" You ask, upset.

"Sorry hunny. Had to work late again." He says.
"Until midnight?" You ask skeptically.
"Yes...?" Peter replies.
"Well... ok... but I've been horny all day so let's fix it." You say whist running your fingers down his torso.

"Alright then princess." He answers with his eyes full of lust.

He picks you up and you wrap your legs around his hips. He kisses you deeply and passionately and you kiss back.
He gently drops you on the bed and swiftly takes off his shirt.

Your hands trail down his chest and you hook your fingers in his pants, pulling his pants and boxers off at the same time. He slides your shirt over your head to reveal your bare chest.

"Fuck princess." He moans out, grabbing your boobs and groping them.
You groan in pleasure and he smirks.
"Do I make you feel good baby girl?"
"Mhmm." You moan blissfully.

He rips off your pajama shorts and with no warning, he rams into you. He gives you a minute to adjust to his size before he begins to fuck you senseless.

"Ughhh" he groans, pleasured.
"F-fuck Peter!" You shout out.
He smirks devilishly before he grabs your legs and puts them over his shoulders, giving him more access to your bundle of nerves.

A familiar know begins to form in your stomach you shout "Peter! Oh my god Peter!" And he knows what it means.
"Fuck princess! Already?!" He groans, clearly not anywhere near finished.
He continues to fuck you senseless and you climax hard, panting and gasping for breath as it continues to wash over you.

Peter pulls out and begins to stroke himself to finish and you decide to help. You bob your head up and down on his member until he reaches his high and he smirks and asks "where did you learn that baby girl?" You blush and reply "well..."

"Wait... you watch porn when I'm away?" Peter asks laughing. You cover your face to hide your cherry red blush.
He moves your hands and tilts your head up to look him in the eyes and says "that's ok. That's fucking hot."

You smile and hug him, nestling your face into the crook of his neck.
"Hey. I love you princess." He whispers in your ear. Heat rises to your cheeks and he can feel your smile.

"Don't tell anyone." He says.
"Don't tell anyone what? That we have sex? We're married. Everyone probably already knows." You laugh.
"No. I'm gonna tell you why I'm late from work so often and constantly disappearing during the day. I'm spider-man."

Your jaw drops.