Doctor of Delight (Doctor Strange)

"May I help you?" Doctor Stephen Strange asks angrily when you run into him causing him to drop what he was holding. Angrily he drops to the ground to gather the groceries that fell from the bag. "Oh I'm so sorry sir!" You say, kneeling to gather the oranges that were rolling away. Handing him the oranges you look into his eyes and freeze dead in your tracks. "Umm... ummm..." you say nervously. Meaning to say that you liked his cape, you say "why wear a cape? I mean... not like why wear a cape to cover yourself, not that you aren't beautiful enough to not wear anything, umm I mean... I mean... umm... I'm just gonna stop talking." You finish embarrassed, and begin to turn to walk away. "No, where are you going?" Stephen asks gently. Taking your hand and helping you up, he offers you an orange. "Ummm no thank you. I'm (your name here)" you say awkwardly. "Stephen Strange, Doctor Stephen Strange." Stephen says. His eyes meet yours and again, you freeze. His emerald eyes took control of you and suddenly you're so awestruck that you forget to breathe. The next thing you remember is waking up on a strange couch. (Haha sorry bad pun 😂 anyway back to the story 😂) "What happened?" Stephen asks with a booming voice. Suddenly the voice is accompanied by his breath taking emerald eyes. Without the intention of smiling, you smile. "Oh feeling better now?" He asks with a slight smirk. Embarrassed you reply with, "yeah." And leave it at that. "Can I get you something?" He asks, staring at you. "Mhmm..." you moan softly without meaning to. "Ummm...?" Stephen says confused. You feel your face turning red and you cover your face. "I'm so sorry. That wasn't... I wasn't.... I'm just gonna go." You say, so embarrassed that you end up crying with your face in your hands. "No, what's wrong (Your name)? Don't go." Stephen says wrapping you in his arms. Finally realizing how affection starved you are, you throw your arms around the stranger and sob. "Now now miss. Let's go get you something to drink ok?" Stephen offers gently. "Ok." You say, and he leads you into the basement where there is a shelf of probably 30+ wine choices. "What do you prefer?" He asks. "Red please." You answer skittishly. You both go back upstairs and he pours you each a glass and you sit at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"So what do you do (your name here)?" Stephen asks trying to tread lightly. "I'm a reporter." You whisper softly. "Cool." Stephen says with a soft smile. "Oh my. Are you ok? Your eye is really red!" Stephen says, staring you in the eyes. "Yes. I was born with an eye defect. It's never changed." You reply shyly, embarrassed about it. "I hate our eyes. Oh not our eyes! My eyes! I hate my eyes! Yours are stunning." You blurt out.

-In your head: oh shit. I really fucked up bad this time.-

"Oh really?" Stephen says with smirk on his face. Feeling your face get red, you put your hands over your face. Suddenly you feel someone grab your wrists and lower them back to your lap and Stephen says "why cover such a beautiful face?" Embarrassed from the compliment, you put your hands over your face once more to cover the deep shade of red your face had become. He again grabs your wrists and puts your hands in your lap.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about darling. Don't be ashamed of such a gorgeous face. Everything from your bluegreen eyes, perfect nose, and beautiful lips are just flawless." Stephen says and now he's the one who is red.      You then look back from the ground, to his face and you realize he is no longer looking at your eyes. Rather, he is looking at your lips, then your eyes, and back to your lips, as if to ask permission before he tries to kiss you.

Giving a slight nod, you lean in slowly and he moves forward. The kiss starts small, like a peck on the lips but his tongue then starts to try to break through your lips and at first you hesitate and then let his tongue in like a wild animal exploring a cave. Checking out every crack, crevice, and tooth as your tongue and his fight for dominance. You can't help but hope it never ends, but knowing it will, you enjoy every second of pure bliss.

You jump slightly when you feel a hand go up the back of your shirt and begin unhooking your bra. He picks you up off the chair and you wrap your legs around his waist, still kissing as he carries you to his bedroom. He kicks the door closed behind you without even putting you down. You stand up and he rips your shirt off of you, and says "don't worry (your name) I'll buy you a new one." But you're so sensually deprived that you can't bother to wait another second and just nod your head, yank his shirt over his head and toss is aside.

-in your head: oh damn. It's even better than I thought. He has some killer abs!"-

He lays you down on the bed and then sits next to you, kisses your lips, down your neck, and around your stomach and closing your eyes, you feel a stretch in the waistband of your leggings, and then a hand sliding in. Knowing how red your face would be, you decide to just keep your eyes closed. He gently rubs you and slides one finger in, causing you to squeal a little bit. After a few moments he slides in another finger, then another. In pure bliss, you moan softly and he takes his hand away. "Ughhh." You groan angrily, out of frustration. "What? You didn't think you'd have dessert before dinner did you?" Stephen inquires with a devilish grin. He slides your leggings off, revealing purple lace panties, which he slides out of the way. He pushes your legs apart by sliding your ankles to each side and his head disappears between your thighs.

"Wait! No I... I..." you trail off. "Nobodies ever done this to you?" Stephen asks gently. "No... I mean I've had sex before but never. I mean I've never. I ummmm..." you cover your face and Stephen says, "oh darling. That's alright. It will feel good. I promise."

You give a tiny nod and his head disappears again. Suddenly you feel a sensation you didn't know existed and his tongue touched you tenderly over and over, then went in a tiny bit and you moan quietly. "I can't... believe... nobody... has... ever eaten... you out... before." He says between licks. "You taste marvelous." He adds. He reappears and tugs off his pants and boxers and while you are still smiling from the overwhelming pleasure he just gave you, he lined himself up with your entrance and slides in causing you to to bite your lip to keep from screaming.

A tear rolls down your cheek and he pulls out and stands up. "Stand next to the bed." Stephen says with a smile.

-in your head: what is he planning?-

You comply even though fear is griping you. You stand up next to the bed and he lays down on the middle of the bed, both of you still completely bare except a medallion that he was wearing. Out of nowhere, he closes his eyes and lifts his hand and a giant magic hand appears. In shock, you stay completely silent and the giant magic hand lifts you off the ground, towards the bed, and sits you on top of Stephen. You let out a small screech as it drops you on him and his eyes open and he starts to lift up and down. Feeling him move inside you, you close your eyes and feel on the edge of climax. He begins to go faster and you find yourself shouting his name in ecstasy. Knowing the climax was coming soon, you anxiously awaited the feeling of cloud nine, like a child at the top of a hill on a roller coaster awaiting the drop.

Stephen reaches up and grabs your breast, kneading it like bread dough. Giving a loud grunt, you both climax at the same time and lay next to each other panting and gasping for air after such a breathtaking activity. He asks you to stay overnight and you say yes. The next morning he looks you in the eyes and says, "wanna go take a shower together?" With a big goofy grin on his face. "Together?" You inquire happily. "Only if you want to." He answers slyly. You nod your head eagerly and you both walk to his en-suite Mather bathroom and the real fun began.