Spidey Sentiments (Spider-Man)

"And his eyes! They were gorgeous and don't even get me started on that accent!" You exclaim over the phone to your best friend. "I can't believe I got so lucky for a blind date! Peter is so hot! Then he took me to his apartment after!" You add, knowing what your best friend is about to say. "Oooooooooooooh! Was it your first time?" Your friend says and you can hear her smirk over the phone.

"Yes. And it was HEAVEN." You reply, drifting away into your mind where you replay all of last night like a beautiful movie.

Now begins what happened last night, in your mind, you relive the memories that happened last night.

"Hmmm. Where is this Peter Parker fella..." you whisper to yourself as you step into the bar. Looking passed the the first few tables, you see him and suddenly you are frozen in your tracks. "How I did I get so lucky to go on a blind date with such a fucking hot guy?" You think to yourself.

He walks up to you, takes your hand and leads you to the table, pulling out a chair for you. "I'm (your name here)." You say shyly. "What a beautiful name." He says softly. "I'm Peter. Peter Parker." He adds. For a few minutes you sit in awkward silence and just look at each other then at the same time, you both say "this is awkward..."

Laughing at the accidental word twinning, the food you ordered arrives. You share pretzel sticks and cheese with him and both have a martini. "So what do you do?" You inquire. "Oh um... I'm Spider-man. Oops haha I meant they call me spider man because I used to have a couple tarantulas! They all passed away though..." Peter says, lying to catching himself.

"Aww I'm sorry they died. What were their names?" You say trying to be sentimental even though you're terrified of spiders. "Oh... umm... there was... Legs... Eyes... and Hairy..." Peter says, building on the lies he already placed. After conversing for another hour or so, you look at the time. "It's getting late." You say disappointed.

"Wanna go watch a movie at my place?" Peter asks. Completely freaking out on the inside, you collect yourself and don't let it show. "Sure. Sounds cool." You reply, holding back your smile. Since you both had a drink, Peter calls a cab and helps you in, then following, sits next to you. Staring into each others eyes, you feel as though your drowning in a sea of wonderful. He suddenly breaks the gaze to look at your lips. Knowing what he was thinking, you lean in a start to kiss him. He kisses you back, deeply and fiercely like a lion. He nibbles your top lip a little which sends a shiver down your body. He stops the kiss to take a breath and just looks at you for a second. He puts his hand on your knee and you both watch out the front window. His hand creeps up a few inches to the bottom of your thigh.

His Hand gets a little higher, then a little further left, then a little higher until his hand is between your legs at the bottom of your sexy short black dress. Giving an approving glance, he slips his hand under the edge of your dress and finds his way to your entrance. He smirks and lets out a giggle when he finds that you didn't wear underwear. You blush a deep shade of red and Peter looks at you with a devilish grin and says "aww look at you Little Miss Cherry Cheeks." Feeling your face become more red, you throw your head to the left away from him to stare out the window. He gently grabs your chin and turns your face back to him.

"What's wrong? I'm so ugly you can't look at me?" Peter asks jokingly. "No. In honesty... the reason I'm not looking at you is that you're so gorgeous. You make me feel beautiful and lucky. You set me on fire Peter Parker." You say bashfully.
"Oh really?" He says with a smirk. "Maybe I should fuel the flame then." He adds seductively. The cab 'errks' to a stop and Peter helps you out of the cab and leads you by the hand to the door of his giant apartment. He leads you down two corridors and into a massive master bedroom.

He looks into your eyes, playfully shoves you back first onto the bed and says "I'm about to turn this spark into a blazing inferno." And with that said, he pushed your legs apart, causing your dress to slide up around your stomach. He leaves delicate yet furious kisses from your ankles up to the tops of your knees. When he reaches your thighs, he lightly brushes his fingers against your skin, leaving you wanting more.

You feel his fingers trace their way to your entrance and he tenderly tickles you. "Oh look... Miss Cherry Cheeks is back." Peter says with a devilish smirk. He lays down and pulls you on top of him, Yanking you into a deep, fierce, fiery kiss.

I'm the midst of the mixture of blushing, excitement, and pleasure, you completely forgot something he should know. "Peter... I'm a... I'm umm..." you stutter out. "I know. I kind of figured. I'll be gentle." Peter replies, trying to calm you. "It will hurt at first but it will be worth it. I promise." He adds in a soothing voice.

You nod your head and he asks, "are you ready?" You nod once more. He moves into you and tears stream down your face. After a couple of agonizing seconds, he moves back, then, forward, then back again. The pain breaks into pleasure and you hear him grunting slightly. Feeling yourself nearing the edge, you say "Peter. Peter... PETER." And reach a high. Pure ecstasy is the only way to explain it. He isn't far behind you. Both you, and Peter are practically (perfect in every way. lol sorry. I had to. I know it's not Mary Poppins. Ok back to the story.)

Both you and Peter are practically panting and he looks at you says, "since that fire was so destructive, how about we make another fire?" In a seductive voice. "Absolutely Mr Arsonist." You reply. "Alright Miss Cherry Cheeks. You asked for it."

Flashback ends

"Hello? Hello? Hello are you there?" You hear your friend say over the phone. "Oh yeah sorry! I'm here. Just daydreaming." You say and tell her you have to leave. You call Peter and set up movie night tomorrow night again.