𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭

Start from the beginning

The Light Hashira could not help but notice the many eyes that were drawn onto her, mostly masculine eyes.

"Scared, Hanata?" Tengen commented softly to her, guiding them throughout the crowd.

"Put yourself in my shoes, Tengen. I've got a lot of lustful people with their eyes on me right now." Airi looked down, a slight peach spreading across her cheeks. She was quite uncomfortable for being a loud mouth about being the most beautiful.

"So you know you're pretty?" Tengen chuckled, trying to flag down the owners of the houses that his wives were infiltrating in.

"Never said that." She deadpanned her friend, shaking her head.

Within the moment, the Sound Hashira had approached the owners of one of the houses. They looked at Airi first, and then the three other "girls" who were with Uzui.

"Those are some ugly girls..." They whispered amongst themselves. Airi wondered if they were referring to her and the boys or just the boys. Tengen tried to convince them to buy one of them.

"Not at our place," The male patriarch told Uzui, "We just brought a new girl in a few days ago, so I'm sorry..."

"...Well, one should be okay." The elderly woman who was sitting next the male replied, smiling kindly.

"Then I will entrust one to you, sorry ma'm." Tengen told them, giving them a warm look.

They paused, looking at the three boys who were standing before them, and then they looked at Airi.

"Is she for sale?" The woman asked, pointing in Airi's direction.

"No." Tengen replied. Airi looked at him, her eyebrows furrowing. Maybe Tengen had better plans for her instead.

"Then we'll take the one in the middle. She seems so honest!"

"I'll work as hard as I can!" Sumiko (Tanjiro's feminine name) reassured them excitingly, his voice attempting to go as high as it can. Airi almost bursted in a pit of laughter because of how bad his voice sounded.

After that, the four walked throughout the district, with Uzui attempting to sell "Zeniko" and "Inoko". People offered cheap prices, but Tengen always denied the offers. Airi wondered why she was never offered.

"You guys are so worthless. I can only sell you guys for cheap." Tengen complained, crossing his arms.

"Zeniko" looked down, visibly angry at the sudden comment and whispering, "I'm not going to talk to you..."

Tengen furrowed his eyebrows, his eye nearly twitching, "You mad because I made you dress like a girl? You were the one who said you'll listen to whatever I say."

"I don't care about dressing like a girl, dumbass," Zenitsu responded, pissed off, "It's your face. You have a normal male face. Just cut me some slack."

Airi looked at him with a blank stare, not saying a single word.

"HEY. THERE'S A BUNCH OF PEOPLE GATHERING AROUND THERE!" Inosuke pointed toward a forming crowd. Airi only knew it could be one thing.

"Ahh, it's an Oiran parade." Uzui commented, his hand covering above his eyes so he could see over the crowd without sunlight in his eyes.