Chapter 3: It's The Hunger Games

"Where are our managers?" Jimin cried. The room was filled with bits of broken camera pieces, since everyone had eventually agreed with Yoongi's statement of this being a kidnap and demolished every camera they (Dahyun) could find.

"They're not anywhere in the house! Mina and I already searched," Chaeyoung exclaimed. Mina rolled her eyes, "Technically, it was only me. Chaeyoung kept whining about being hungry."

"There's a ramen cooker," Namjoon said. "but Jimin destroyed it."

"Yeah, it's all Jimin's fault!" Jeongyeon shouted, glaring at said blonde haired male. "Fuck you, bitch. You're the reason why we're on the verge of dying now."

"What the fuck does your death have to do with me?? Honestly, I think it's best for you to die now so I don't have to hear your annoying voice anymore—" Jimin was cut off when Jeongyeon sprinted towards him, angrily jumping on his back and pulling on his hair.

Jimin screamed like it was the purge. He looked at Taehyung, who stood beside him, begging for his help through his gaze. Taehyung ignored him and scooted a little further.

"So now we can't eat because Park Jimin demolished the ramen cooker? What a disappointment. I'm hungry." Momo whined.

"That bitch exploded itself! It said fuck y'all hoes and went bye fuckers then kaboom!" Jihyo exclaimed, still not stopping with her swearing.

Jungkook's frame suddenly emerged from behind the couch, narrowing his eyes as he gazed at everyone in the room with a determined look in his eyes. His movements nearly kicked a sleeping Yoongi off the couch.

"It's the Hunger Games, bitches." Jungkook whispered, drawing paint on the sides of his face. No one questioned where the hell he got it, probably from his butt or something.

"So his butt magically poofed out paint, and he actually rubbed it on his face?" Dahyun asked, arching an eyebrow as she stared at the author with judgement in her eyes.

"Shh, stop breaking the fourth wall and continue talking." The author hissed. She did an ugly twirl like your fucking fairy godmother and poofed away. Dahyun rolled her eyes with a grunt.

"It's either kill or be killed," Jungkook continued on. "This isn't a variety show, nor is it a kidnap. It's a survival of life and death. We're trapped in this house, and we gotta fight our way out of it."

"Or we could just throw something heavy out the window and climb through the hole—" Tzuyu said, but Jungkook told her to shut up. The tall beautiful  girl scoffed and walked away, her long luscious hair shining in the bright light.

"Jungkook, just because you're obsessed with survival shows doesn't mean you have to drag us into your shit as well." Seokjin said sassily. Nayeon nodded in agreement.

"Nah, it's like fucking Jumanji! It's the survival in the jungle! We fight through our way to survive! We stab our friends in the back just to live and rip off our own flesh to eat!" Jungkook beamed enthusiastically.

"I worry about you sometimes." Namjoon murmured. Everyone else in the room agreed with him.

"Yo, I found food here!" Hoseok exclaimed, gesturing to one of the cabinets in the kitchen. Yoongi stood beside him, still half asleep as he held a bag of chips in his hand. Jimin tried to take some, but the man just growled at him and moved away, holding the chips close to his chest.

Chaeyoung clapped happily, her feet lifting up from the floor as she flew over to the kitchen like Superman. She grabbed one of the chips and started munching on it happily, tears of joy streaming down her cheeks.

"Wait, how come she can fly but I can't? Author, this is considered homophobic." Dahyun accused. Tzuyu stared at her weirdly because the girl was talking to thin air.

"You will pay for this!!" Dahyun continued to scream at plain nothing, and Tzuyu ran away from her, feared for her life and sanity that she might catch whatever disease she had.

"Jesus take the wheel," Tzuyu muttered under her breath as she grabbed a bag of chips as well.

"The Hunger Games hasn't ended yet!" Jungkook yelled from behind the couch. "I can feel the wave coming, bitches! All of you will regret not listening to me—"

"Yo, just shut up, man." Sana said. Jungkook's doe eyes grew big as tears filled them, a pout forming on his lips.

"Bitch, you made the baby cry." Taehyung huffed, pointing a middle finger at Sana as he wrapped his arms around the youngest member.

"They're so gay." Jeongyeon whispered. "I wish I had such a relationship."

"Well, you can, with me." Nayeon said to her, wiggling her eyebrows. Jeongyeon looked at her with a disgusted expression and pushed her away.

"The Hunger Games does not end, y'all." Jungkook whispered.

"I worry for you, author. You should make some real friends instead of staying in your room all the time like n introverted hoe." Dahyun scolded.

Oh shut up, you eagle.

-

🦅

🦅