Chapter 2: We're Going To Die

"Okay you dumbfucks. I killed the damn cockroach for y'all. Are y'all happy now?" Jihyo huffed at everyone else in the room, gesturing to the body of the dead cockroach in the corner, which had been stepped on brutally by the Twice leader.

"Thank God." Hoseok whispered from the comfort of his chair, still shaking like a leaf.

"Yes, I am fucking God, bitches. Because y'all are so damn incompetent that I have to sacrifice my dignity to save y'all asses." Jihyo sassed, crossing a leg over the other on her chair.

"Jihyo, stop swearing. We're on a show, remember?" Tzuyu hissed from behind her, the taller girl easily towering over the group leader. She was radiating so much beauty that the author almost fell off her chair while writing this.

"Do y'all not know what editing means?" Jihyo said, narrowing her eyes. "The editors can just crop this out. But they better not edit out the part where I saved every idiot in this room by killing a damn bug."

"I am going to kill YOU!" Taehyung screeched angrily, making a beeline towards Jihyo. Jungkook and Seokjin held him back. "How could you so easily end its life like that when it had such a big future ahead of it? Do you even feel guilty at all?!"

Namjoon snorted. "Eh. Killing one cockroach won't change anything. It was bound to die soon anyway."

Taehyung turned to glare at him. Namjoon was slightly intimidated by Taehyung's angered look so he scooted away, hiding behind Jimin.

"Is there any food here?" Chaeyoung asked. "I'm hungry. Nayeon ate all the sandwiches our manager packed us."

"There's a ramen cooker on the table," Jimin piped, standing up and walking over to it. "I'll get it—"

"Not before I do!" Jeongyeon shouted, pushing Jimin's face away as she rushed to the ramen cooker. Jimin quickly got up, stabbing his two fingers into Jeongyeon's ribs. The Twice member yelped, falling onto the ground.

"How dare you! Do you not know how to respect women? This is why y'all are still single." Jeongyeon exclaimed.

"I'm gay, you weak ass bitch." Jimin retorted, walking over to the ramen cooker as he hesitantly pressed a random button on it.

SELF DESTRUCT BUTTON: ACTIVATED.

"Did it just say self destruct button?" Nayeon's mouth gaped. "Why on earth does the ramen cooker have a self destruct button?"

3, 2, 1.

"It's gonna blow!" Sana yelled. Jimin didn't have time to react as the ramen cooker blew into bits and the boyband member toppled over, falling onto the ground with a loud thump.

As the ramen cooker went booyakasha and exploded into pieces, everyone stood there, shocked. Jimin's body laid on the ground, not moving.

"Is he dead?" Momo asked. Jungkook walked over to poke Jimin's unconscious body.

"We wouldn't be mad if he was. We didn't need that tiny ass hoe anyway." Seokjin said, crossing his arms against his chest. Jeongyeon hi fived him.

"I heard that!" Jimin suddenly sat up, glaring at Seokjin and Jeongyeon.

"Where the fuck are our managers?" Yoongi asked, looking around but there was no one expect for the two groups. "Why is no one here? What kind of a shit show is this?"

"Hey, there's a camera right there!" Dahyun exclaimed, waving at the small camera that was placed in the corner. "Hi there!"

Mina squinted her eyes, "How could you even see that thing? I swear Dahyun is half eagle for some shit."

"Well can she fly?"

"She could if she tried hard enough." Jihyo scoffed.

"There's one more here!" Taehyung said loudly, pointing at another camera on the other side of the room.

"Hold on, why are none of our managers here and there are secret cameras all over the room?" Yoongi hissed. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"That I should probably join the circus as an acrobat member?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi smacked him. "No! What I'm thinking is that this isn't a show at all, it's a kidnap!"

"Someone has kidnapped us and our managers don't know where we are!" Yoongi added. "That's why there's so many secret cameras too! They're spying on our every move!"

"Quick! Destroy the camera!" Momo exclaimed. Mina grabbed a lighter from her pocket and threw it onto the camera, setting it on fire. Sana screamed when the whole thing booyakasha-ed as well, meeting the same terrible faith as the ramen cooker.

Jungkook took a knife out of his belt, yelling a battle cry as he dashed over to Taehyung and stabbed the camera over and over again.

"You can stop. I think it's dead." Jimin said. The camera was completely destroyed, courtesy of The Great Jeon Jungkook™.

"There's one more on the ceiling!" Dahyun yelled energetically.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes, taking out an arrow and bow from out of nowhere and shot the camera. Hoseok clapped beside him.

"Seriously, does anyone have any food though? I'm still starving." Chaeyoung whined.

"We have no food in this house?" Nayeon asked. "What the fuck? How are we going to survive then?"

"Um, we can just walk out the door and leave to get food?"

"The door's locked!" Namjoon's voice came from the house entrance. "Wait, I'll try to kick it down!" A loud sound of Namjoon attempting to kick the door down was heard, but he failed and instead fell backwards on the floor with a loud yelp.

Tzuyu facepalmed, shaking her head. "We're going to die."

____