No dating yet

"So we are going to, to date now?" I ask Mr Jeon as I swallowed in my last bite of food. He suddenly starts coughing furiously. I blink a few times before standing up and handing him a glass of water. But he stops and lifts his hand up.

"Thanks I'm fine." He tells me so I nod.

"Oh okay." I say before gulping down the glass of water myself. I had yet to drink water after eating my food.

"I only just remotely admitted about flirting with you and you want to date already." He states as he pours himself a glass of wine and takes a sip.

"Okay so you don't want to date? Don't don't want to date?" I ask him tilting my head.

"That's not what I said." True he didn't say that.

"Oh okay. So you so you want to or don't want to?" I ask again.

"I-. I think it's too fast to say anything right now. Let's take our time." I nod at his words.

"Okay we wait. Take time. Take our time. How long Mr Jeon?" I ask making him sigh.

"Are you sure you even like me Taehyung? You don't even call me by my first name. It's hard for you to decipher emotions isn't it? That's why I told you that we need time. Let's be sure about our feelings before we get into a relationship. How about you do some research about crush, infatuation, love and then figure out what you actually feel about me. Untill then I'll figure out my feelings too. I can't give you a specific time for that. It can take us weeks, months, I don't know. Let's see. Yeah?" I process everything he said and nod my head.

"Yes that's fine. I'll do research. I'll study. I'm good at researching." I nod in affirmation.

"Well while we're in the process how about we start with taking each other's first names? So just Jungkook would do." He smiles and winks. Well I guess that's what he was trying to do but wasn't quite able to achieve his goal.

"You you can't wink Jungkook. No you can't." I giggle at his failed attempt.

"Yes I can. I just didn't want to excite you too much with my hotness." He said as he gulps his wine all at once.

"Excite with hotness? How can how can you do that?" I ask him scrunching my nose.

"I-. Nevermind. I guess I need to be more logical with things I tell you." He says making me look at him with concentrated eyes. But I soon break eye contact and look down.

"Oh oh yeah. I may be smart but I don't understand every everything. It can be hard. People get frustrated over it. Then they stop talking. They stop. You don't, you don't stop too Jungkook. Don't stop talking to me." I request him. I like being with him. I get nice sensations all the time. It wasn't the same with others. They were not like him. I didn't really mind, if they left. I like being alone. Less noise, less skin contact. It wasn't the case with Jungkook.

Science defines unpleasant voices as noise and pleasant voices as music. So for me Jungkook's voice was music to my ears. Touch? I don't know. I like it when I touch him but will it be the same the other way around? Should finding the answer be a part of my research too?

"Give some rest to that little brain of yours. I'm not going to stop talking to you. You're 22 right Taehyung?" Jungkook asked making me nod.

"Oh yes, yes I'm."

"Your parents have been with you for 22 years but they never stoped talking to you or left you. It has not even been 22 weeks yet and you think my patience will be broken this soon? You take me to be too easy."

"They didn't really have a choice. They didn't. They're parents, they're supposed to put up with me anyway." I told him.

"Logically speaking you're quite right. They didn't have a choice but I do. And you'll watch me make the right one." He said with a "smirk". I searched it up on the internet the other day.

A smile that expresses satisfaction or pleasure about having done something or knowing something that is not known by someone else. What did he do that I didn't know of? Is it good or bad? If I ask him will he answer me? Maybe I shouldn't ask him everything. I nod to myself at my decision and glance down at my watch. 7 PM.

"I have to leave now Jungkook. Right now. Bed time at 9. I have to leave now to be on time for my bed. I have to be on time everyday. I'll take my leave now. Good, good-bye." I make a 90° bow to bid my farewell and turn to leave but I'm stopped by a hand holding my wrist. Knowing it to be Jungkook I don't swat it away immediately but freeze a bit at his touch. But he soon lets go making me visibly relax.

"Slow down there Taehyung. I invited you to dinner so it's my responsibility to drop you home. If not, then what kind of man would that make me? So let me take you home." He offers me. I don't really need him to do that but since he offered it himself then I guess it's fine with him.

"Oh okay. Alright." I nod at him and he smiles at me very handsomely making my heart do its weird thing again.

"Come let's go then." He stretches out his hand in front of me to take and I stare at it for a while before holding it. This is good. Knowing when he's going to touch me. I'm not sensitive this way. I involuntarily giggle at my delight which makes him turn his head at me.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful that sound is?" He asks me making me scratch my head.

"What, what sound Jungkook?" I ask him.

"Can I touch your face?" He asks me out of blue making me blink a few times before I nod my head.

"Okay. Yes you can." I nod at him so he brings his free hand to my face and brushes his thumb against my skin.

"Your little giggles. They sound beautiful." He informs me, making me giggle again in shyness. Like always, head tilting down while I turn away from him. Only this time he bends down so that he can see my face, making it hard for me to hide away. Making it hard for me to hide my embarrassment.

"Let's go Taehyung. You can't be late for bed time." With that he's pulling me along by my wrist while I'm still a giggling mess.