Breakdown

After the whole uncalled encounter with Mrs Wang, Taehyung went back to find his way to Jungkook but his body was strangely going in the opposite direction. He looked at his side to find a hand holding his arm and a face with wiggling eyebrows. Not liking the sudden contact he pulled his hand from his grasp which Jimin didn't mind. Taehyung had a feeling that Jimin was going to give him a headache with all his talking and he didn't want to go through it.

"I did a close follow up and so I saw your boyfriend . Damn you hit a jackpot. Looks, money, heart, he has everything. Oh and that body. Man he must work out." Looking at him with an unfazed expression, Taehyung nodded his head to show his agreement.

"Oh yeah, he, he does work out. When I went at his place, I I saw work out equipment. Many, there were many. I haven't seen his body though. Oh no, not yet. After we have, have sex, I'll tell you if he has a good body or not." There was a visible panic on Jimin's face as his eyes went wide.

"Woah woah too much information." Assuming that the conversation was over, Taehyung turned to walk away, but Jimin was grabbing at his wrist again.

"Weren't you saying that you aren't sure if you like him or not, and now suddenly I find out that you guys are dating. When did this happen?" Jimin asked him with furrowed eyebrows. Taehyung sighed out audibly for he was tired of answering the same question.

"Well it it would be an hour by now." Taehyung answered looking down at his watch.

"W-What? So that's why you ran to Jungkook's house? So you asked him out first?" 

"I have to go now Jimin. I have to go. I have to go find Jungkook. He he must be missing me. It's his first time here and and my parents are boring. Very boring." Jimin crossed his arms in dejection as he pouted his lips to show his displeasure.

"Fine. Go, leave. Now that you have a boyfriend he's the only one you care about huh? Well it's not like I'm dying to.."

"Okay." Taehyung declared cutting him off as he proceeded to walk away from him.

(I forgot that this book is in Taehyung's pov. I won't rewrite the whole thing above, but the rest of the chapter will be Taehyung's pov)

My mother that given me a list earlier and according to what I counted, about 10 people were supposed to show up, but as I look around I notice that the hall is crowded already and more and more people are coming in. I start fiddling with my elastic band as I anticipate the future number. Our house isn't that big so I am worried if we'll be able to fit these many people. My mother is always careful about how she organises events so I am sure that it wasn't her that invited so many people, it must have been the guests that took the liberty to bring along more people with themselves. Although I was getting uncomfortable already I tried to keep my nerves clam and plan the future arrangement. My mother has prepared food only for 10-15 people so we would definitely have to order takeouts. I fish out my phone from my pocket as I dial the number of the restaurant I usually order food from. After making him note my order and giving him specific instructions about how to deliver the food I ended the call and put my phone back in my pocket.

Everyone who has come to the party is finely dressed, including my parents and even Jungkook. He was just being modest when he said he should put on better clothes. It was only now that I remember that I hadn't yet changed my clothes so before finding Jungkook I decided to go to my room and change into the suit my mother had picked out for me. It was a grey suit with white shirt shirt and and grey tie. My mother must be busy with attending the guests so I decided not to wear the tie and just put it in the inner pocket of the suit. After I was done I made my way downstairs and without any interruptions this time I easily found Jungkook in the crowd. With a shy face I tapped him on his shoulders and he turned to look at me and soon his lips curled upwards into a big smile.