"There's nothing to worry about. Trust me", I ended and she looked at me then nod with a smile. I kissed her forehead and stood up. "Come on, we gotta get changed into training outfits and meet Maia at the Dock", I pulled her up and push her out the door. She was about to say something but I closed the door in her face then, sighed.

I shook my head and grabbed my towel, getting ready for a shower. After showering, I put my muscle t-shirt on and my pants then, grabbed my bottle while heading to the Dock. When I reached there, Maia and Stefanie were happily talking to each other, sitting and swinging their legs off the Dock. I have a feeling that they're gonna end up together deep down in me.

I cough up a fake phlegm to get their attention and they jumped up as soon as I did it. "So, what were you two talking about?", I teased them and I'm pretty sure they were blushing hard. I shook my head and took three staffs then, tossed it to them both.

"First practice, control your powers, your strengths. Fight me without using your vampire speed or werewolf strength. None of it. Stefanie, you'll learn control and to fight off your desire to attack on a human. There are hundreds of them in town and if one of them gets a cut, you'll be able to smell it from here due to your heightened senses. Maia, you need to control your strength. Since you told me you've been turning every full moon since you were 18, that means you've learned to control your anger which is good. But, anger is different from strength. Control this and you'll be able to get along with the locals fine without breaking something while touching it. Understood?", I instructed and explained.

They both nod, getting into fighting positions. Maia decided to move first but I blocked it. Stefanie swang her staff up high, making me turn and swipe her off her feet. Maia then swang her staff down below but my insitcts kicking in and blocked it right away.

Stefanie got back up and they both kept on swinging their staffs anyhow without any methods or plan. I had enough and pulled a swift move on them. "Alright, take five and figure out a method or a plan to try and get me to the floor. I'm gonna check on the students", I told them and they nod while huffing for air. I shook my head and walked off, getting back to the school.

I scanned through the classes and saw that everything was alright. The wolves are okay and everything was fine so, I decided to catch up on some light reading. That's when I find out about the urn. It's from Egypt. I was so into the book that I didn't realise Stefanie was behind me with Maia.

I slammed the book and turned to them. "Is everything alright?", my little sister asked and I smiled at her. "It's alright. You guys can take the day off and head to class. I'm gonna call Alaric and check up on them", I told them but they won't budge. "Does this have to do anything with the monsters you told us about?", Maia asked and I sighed, nodding. "Let us help then", my sister argued and I shook my head.

"No, no way you two are helping. You just died yesterday and became a vampire and you just learned about your family and found out that I'm your aunt. You two need a day off, seriously. I don't need you two to have anymore troubles to worry. You're in Salvatore now, go socialise with the vamps and wolves. You need to learn more about your own kind", I shit them down and they looked down, nodding sadly.

"Good, now go", I shooed them as they walked away. I called up Alaric and waiting for him to pick up.

(Alaric, Hope, Arin)

Hey Arin
Hope? Where's Alaric? Is he okay?.
We're alright, Arin
Why is there chattering at the back? What did you do?
Umm, long story short, bugs attacked the town and there's a team of government people here to help out. I don't know who but I'm very suspicious that they're here for the urn
Where's Dorian?
He's looking for the urn
Did anyone got hurt?
Josie got bitten and is getting medical attention right now. Lizzie had been bugging me about the spring break tat broke fire in my room. Can you please tell her that I didn't start the fire?
Hope, stay focused and don't let her distract you. Forget about the fire, we both know you didn't start it to get attention. Al, did you managed to get what the organisation name is?
Yeah, the guard said Triad