Prologue

|

|
♤♡◇♧
|

|

Prologue

"I was a light that would soon be consumed by its darkness"

The act of snatching is wrong in itself, from the moment we are born, we take something from someone.

"Life" itself is a continuous act of committing sins.

"Life" is the true definition of "evil".

I admit that I'm evil ... now I see it.

One day a small ball of hair was born, despite the fact that in order to exist another life was charged, he was protected since then and believed in simple things, magical things, good things, it was the only thing he knew.

He knew "goodness" and "kindness" in the people who lived next to him.

One day during its heyday, he lived true cruelty, but again he was protected. This did nothing but prevent him from being aware of the knowledge in his world.

Consequently I end up snatching happiness from many beings by unconsciously creating that calamity, that horror.

That "goodness" would not work now, he needed to find that force that matched his enemy.

In the end he succumbed to that despair, the being of light only illuminated what was right for him, but never that which was deep.

"Well ... No matter how much light there is in a room you will always see a shadow".

The being of vague light aimlessly through an unknown world, was alone until a hand was raised in front of him and offered him help.

They didn't teach you not to trust strangers?

Once again his naivety cost him everything.

That supposed to be friendly brought him down and when the being of light had returned to himself, he was in a cell, cold and stinky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In front of me was a piece of raw meat with a very strong smell, in that I hear a voice from the other side of the door, shouting that i ate it, i did not want to, but after boiling water was poured over and over again so i finally relented.

At first I was afraid to try but did not have another, after taking the first bite I noticed that it was not as rancid or bad as he thought, so I end up eating everything.

Being behind the river door, - Hehehe, I hope what you enjoyed there is more where it came from - and then pointed to the hall, even in his cell I try to see what he was talking about.

Then he saw the body of a dead individual who was of the same species, a lion, with a missing piece in the abdomen.

The smell is the same as that of his flesh.

- no, no, no, no, ¡no!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The days went by in that dark place, and the next thing that happened was the worst.